Archive through July 16, 2013

Star Fleet Universe Discussion Board: Star Fleet Battles: Star Fleet Battles Online: Tournaments: SFBOL World League 2: Archive through July 16, 2013
By Paul Scott (Paul_Scott) on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 11:25 am: Edit

Ken and I got through 4 turns yesterday. We continue tomorrow.

Hopefully the tech crew at ADB will be able to get me my old login back. :)

By Josh Driscol (Gfb) on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 11:35 am: Edit

I had the same problem Paul.

All you need to do to fix it is register with the same login and email you used before and it will email you a temporary password which you change to your normal one on your first login.

By Paul Scott (Paul_Scott) on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 11:45 am: Edit

Josh,
That procedure for me does not work. I am talking with Jean about it now. It is no big deal. Sticking with this one is fine if they can't track down the issue. Would not mention it at all, except to make completely clear that this different log-in is me and not someone with the same name.

By David Zimdars (Zimdarsdavid) on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 11:55 am: Edit

I'm re-registered. Procedure worked for me. It took a few minutes for the system to email the temporary password.

By Ken Lin (Old_School) on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 12:19 pm: Edit

Testing

By Paul Scott (Paul_Scott) on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 12:55 pm: Edit

Test #1

By Paul Scott (The_Rock) on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 01:27 pm: Edit

Test #2

By Paul Scott (The_Rock) on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 01:29 pm: Edit

Qapla!

By Jean Sexton (Jsexton) on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 01:36 pm: Edit

The Paul_Scott user name was just deleted by arrangement with Paul and me. That lets him have back The_Rock.

By Ken Lin (Old_School) on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 08:16 pm: Edit

The_Rock over Old_School in 8 turns, which is about 5 turns longer than I expected to live due to the matchup. Paul played well, gg Paul and congrats to team PPWYSTFHXX, whatever that is...

By Michael Kenyon (Mikek) on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 02:11 pm: Edit

MaxSpeed (G) and I (MAE) got through 2 turns last night. He got first blood and downed my #4. I'm now on the chase as 3 of his 4 tubes are dry and I've got 3 hot TGs (the other is in smoldering pieces).

Picking back up tomorrow morning.

By Josh Driscol (Gfb) on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 06:34 pm: Edit

Sir Krotar defeats me in our game.

By Ron Brimeyer (Captainron) on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 10:48 pm: Edit

Calling all sheap. Calling all sheap.

William,

Did you get my E-mail?

Ron

By Peter Bakija (Bakija) on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 10:53 pm: Edit

Sheap seems to be MIA. Anyone hear from him?

By Majead Farsi (Devil) on Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 05:50 am: Edit

i Have a game with him too!

By Peter Bakija (Bakija) on Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 08:58 am: Edit

So we are at 27/45 games done, with about a week to go.

If you are having trouble contacting your opponent, please let me know. If you don't think you can get a game done, contact your opponent and offer a resignation (which at least gets you a point for caring).

By Josh Driscol (Gfb) on Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 10:42 am: Edit

I have not seen Sheap in months.

By Gregg Dieckhaus (Gdieck) on Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 05:49 pm: Edit

Majead and I are having some trouble scheduling our game but we are working on it.

By Michael Kenyon (Mikek) on Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 03:53 pm: Edit

MaxSpeed (G) and I (MAE) got through another three turns.

In turn 3, I played chase for a little while and got a (damage limited) alpha strike on his tuckus, taking down the shield and evening up the internals ... though not hitting a plasma.

In turn 4, the chase flipped as his plasmas started coming back online. I was convinced to turn out of his psuedos (one to go). In the process, I managed to down the #1 as well with a single internal (hull).

In turn 5, I got to run away from now known real.

Situation, both took about 20 internals, both 2 warp, most of our hull and some weapons (him phasers, me a TG). My #4 is still down, but my warp damage is hasty-repaired. He lost both the #1 and #4, but both are now back up if a little crepe-paper like before reinforcement.

We've got a date scheduled to (probably) finish up in a week.

By Chris Proper (Duke) on Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 04:26 pm: Edit

Somebody tell Bakija that I went ohfer.

By Ken Rotar (Sir_Krotar) on Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 04:53 pm: Edit

Sir Krotar (Orion) over Duke (Hydran). He caught me flat footed for a while, but my dice bailed me out.

By David Cheng (Davec) on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 08:33 pm: Edit

I have sent emails to my three opponents with apologies for the delay. I hope to have all three of my games done by the deadline. But with Rigley going 0-3, and Mr Wilson MIA, perhaps I'm just fighting for honor at this point...

Hope to see all of you at Council of Five Nations this year. Oct 11-13. We have the biggest FtF SFB tournament in the whole world.

-DC

By David Cheng (Davec) on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 08:49 pm: Edit

Undefeated Stephen McCann (Wyn Aux 11g1)
vs
Winless Dave Cheng (Hydran)

This Wednesday, 6:30 PM, EDT.

By Peter Bakija (Bakija) on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 06:45 pm: Edit

So we got, like, 5 days left to finish games (i.e. deadline is the 21st). Any games that are reported by the time I get up on Monday the 22nd count as done. After that, games are done.

I'll congratulate, uh, my own team, Team Iron Mans Three for being the first team to finish all their games! I mean, yeah, we went 2-7. But we did so first!

By Richard B. Eitzen (Rbeitzen) on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 06:59 pm: Edit

At least you didn't roll 1-2-1 vs 6-4-6!

(or maybe you did?) o_O

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation