Archive through May 23, 2012

Star Fleet Universe Discussion Board: Company-Conventions-Stores-Ideas: About the Company: Company weblog: Archive through May 23, 2012
By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 08:11 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 30 April (Monday) 2012
Got to the office at 9:30. Weather: 61F, total cloud cover.
Today is the 35th anniversary of the first time Leanna cooked dinner for Stephen (her famous pork chops).
Injury update: Ribs are down to a dull ache. Left arm is very weak due to torn muscles; I can type but cannot open a door.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: new raptor from Brazil. BBS: 24. Forum: 4. Out box: 45. APOD: Arctic Henge. Jigsawdoku: I havenít played much because of the injury. Web crawl completed at 10:52. Lunch: BBQ at Country Barn. Sent to Joel: final Marines stuff. Read FYEO for yesterday and today. Industry mailing lists: Kickstarter.
Email: Overnight spam 94 plus 100 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 329. I got 7 notices that somebody is shipping me a Dell Laptop by FedEx. I donít think thatís real. I also got an email from someone "doing an indie star trek game" who wanted to license the SFB game system. (Huh?)
Marketing Monday: Busy with Marines and didnít do it.
SPP work: R2, CL45, and Marines.
SVC work: Nice hour-long phone chat with Matthew covering errata, stock shipments, megaklingons (e.g., D17), and quality control. Final updates on Marines, put together the play aid chart, got Joel to help me do the large-scale version of the part of the map around the town. Marines is finished! (1). I sent Jean some blogs for her file (2).

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 09:15 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 1 May (Tuesday) 2012
Got to the office at 10am. Weather: 71F, clear blue skies.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Shuangmiaosaurus. BBS: 36. Forum: 6. Out box: 46. APOD: Higgs Boson. Web crawl completed at 10:55. Lunch: BBQ at Dyerís. Sent to Joel: Marines play aid map. Read FYEO for today.
Ziva reported for duty and was put to work.
Leanna sent SFT16-20 to e23.
Email: Overnight spam 133 plus 95 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 324. Exchanged more emails with the Dead in Space guys who showed up after being missing in action for 2.5 years.
2PM Staff Meeting: Very short; we were all busy with new products. The plan is to unveil T sometime next week and put it on Kickstarter the 21st. Mike will shoot the T movie sometime next week. I did announce that there would be zombies in the first expansion for T, but I donít think anyone took me seriously.
SPP work: Victory At article for CL45.
SVC work: Worked with Joel and revised the marines play aid large scale town map. Worked on what should be the last ACTASF Errata (partial goal).

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 07:01 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 2 May (Wednesday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:45. Weather: 74F, clear skies.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Moganopterus, new pterosaur from China. BBS: 24. Forum: 9. Out box: 44. APOD: Helene, moon of Saturn. Jigsawdoku 2:20. Web crawl completed at 1:54. Lunch: Turkey at PCS. Starlist 24501. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 126 plus 95 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 330.
New on e23: SFT16-20.
Customer Request Wednesday: Sent Jean a map of the back yard so she can plan the flowerbeds.
SPP work: Victory Article.
SVC work: Spent virtually the entire day processing staff reports on the final ACTASF1 errata report (3).

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 07:01 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 3 May (Thursday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:30. Weather: 77F, clouds to north.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Triassic crocdile. BBS: 28. Forum: 11. Out box: 40. APOD: Galaxy M106. Ann Coulter: immigration. Web crawl completed at 4pm. Lunch: BBQ at Barnabyís. Sent to Joel: update shopping cart. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walk 7 minutes. Industry mailing lists: UPC Codes.
Email: Overnight spam 88 plus 82 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 331.
SPP work: Orion SSDs for Module R2.
SVC work: I stopped on the way in to order meat for the spring wolf trip (4). This year Iím taking Petrick instead of Leanna (12-13 May). Given the company picnic (on May 10th) Iíll be having several needed de-stress days. I did the two new ships (and selected the two revised ships) and picked the new scenario for Comm 77. That means it is "done" except for proofreading, and Petrick is working on the ships.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 07:02 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 4 May (Friday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:49. Weather: 80F, clear blue skies.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Argentinean neosauropods. BBS: 26. Forum: 7. Out box: 40. APOD: Vela Pulsar. Jigsawdoku 2:32. Web crawl done at 12:38. Lunch: BBQ at Blue Front. Sent to Joel: ribbon for marine page. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: 7 minute walk in 94F. Industry mailing lists: banned games.
Email: Overnight spam 128 plus 70 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 338.
Business Friday: Talked with Jay about his train game as his effort to find us a joint venture partner ended without success.
SPP work: Orion and Andromedan SSDs for R2 revision.
SVC work: Did the new ribbon for Star Fleet Marines. I worked on the color work for the revelation of Secret Project T. I also worked on KRAG and Traveller. I finished Communique 77 and sent that to the staff. I did more work on the Marines flap list.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, May 05, 2012 - 06:25 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 5 May (Saturday) 2012
Got to the office at noon. Weather: 80F, high thin clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Pterosaur pelvis evolution. BBS: 27. Forum: 5. Out box: 41. APOD: not astronomy. Web crawl completed at 3pm. Lunch: pizza. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walk 7 minutes in 90F.
Email: Overnight spam 79 plus 33 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 334.
SPP work: Revision to R2, fixing SVC notes on the
SVC work: I read the Victory article Friday night (6). I cleaned out and updated the FC ship request topic for the forum (7). I did the this week blog (8).

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 07:31 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 6 May (Sunday) 2012
Got to the office at 5:15. Weather: 70F, cloudy, wonderful.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: advances in science. BBS: 32. Forum: 4. Out box: 41. APOD: Omega nebula. Web crawl completed at 5:40. Lunch: Leanna cooked navy beans & ham. Exercise: fence repairs and taking Ramses hunting, 1 hour.
Email: Overnight spam 87 plus 6 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 343.
SPP work: Came in for an hour to clear spam.
SVC work: I came in for an hour to clear spam.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 07:31 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 7 May (Monday) 2012
Got to the office at 10am. Weather: 57F, cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Ceratosaurian astragalo-calcaneum from Australia. BBS: 36. Forum: 2. Out box: 40. APOD: worthless. Web crawl completed at 10:39. Lunch: BBQ at Country Barn. Sent to Joel: stuff for the project T page. Read FYEO for yesterday and today. Industry mailing lists: future changes to the lists.
Jean got a very upsetting crank phone call, and then got another call from the same number, so some sick person is targeting that number. They havenít called Jean on her home or cell phone so itís probably not someone targeting Jean.
Email: Overnight spam 115 including 17 notices that my Dell laptop is being shipped, 5 notices that my Fico score changed, 4 free membership offers from eHarmony, 3 Facebook surveys, and 7 notices of fradulent updates to my credit record; plus 90 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 345.
Marketing Monday: Worked on the Secret Project T page.
SPP work: Anti-zombie training at the firing range.
SVC work: Worked on project T page (1). Went to dentist (2).

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 07:32 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 8 May (Tuesday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:45. Weather: 50F, cloudy, wet.
This is the 35th anniversary of the day Stephen Cole and Leanna Williams got engaged. (The ring came a few days later.)
We unveiled TRIBBLES VS KLINGONS and Jean opened a topic for PD Traveller.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Ozraptor. BBS: 40. Forum: 4. Out box: 40. APOD: stupid. Web crawl completed at 1:33. Lunch: Dyerís BBQ. Sent to Joel: Tribble stuff. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 132 plus 84 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 338.
2PM Staff Meeting: Discussed company picnic (10th) and wolf trip (12th). Joel finished college. Need to get busy getting Tribbles quotes. SPP working on R2 and CL45. Huge orders going out. Planning for Jeanís visit.
SPP work: R2, CL45
SVC work: About all I did today was deal with Matthew, which delays Tribbles all the more. Jean called in her reports on Communique 77.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 07:07 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 9 May (Wednesday) 2012
Got to the office at 10am. Weather: 60F, some clouds.
Today is the 35th anniversary of when Leannaís mother accidentally discovered that her daughter was engaged.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Lirainosaurus. BBS: 34. Forum: 5. Out box: 41. APOD: not astronomy. Jigsawdoku 2:30. Web crawl completed at 10:38. Lunch: turkey at PCS. Starlist 28752. Sent to Joel: Communique 77. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walk, 7 minutes. Industry mailing lists: migrating the list.
Email: Overnight spam 123 plus 106 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 337.
Customer Request Wednesday: did some deck plan stuff for the traveller peeps.
SPP work: R2 and CL45
SVC work: Deck plans discussion with Jean and Mathew (3). Final finishes to communique and hailing frequencies (4). Career counseling for Joel. We had cupcakes to celebrate Joelís graduation from college.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 07:08 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 10 May (The Company Picnic) 2012
Got to the office at 9:30. Weather: 65, cloudy.
Steve Petrickís car, 25 years old with 311,000 miles, died.
We got a bunch of Romulan 2500s from Mongoose.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: names. BBS: 35. Forum: 6. Out box: 42. APOD: useless. Ann Coulter: senate candidate lied about ancestry to get affirmative action benefits. Web crawl completed at 5:30. Lunch: Barnabyís, for the last time before they go out of business. Jigsawdoku: 2:50
Email: Overnight spam 152 plus 69 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 352.
The Company Picnic: We shut down the office and attended the annual business-to-business trade show, doing some networking, helping the Kyocera dealer, and collecting 28 shopping bags of office supplies, chocolate, water bottles, and other swag. Returning to the office, we divided up the chocolate (saving some for Jean and Joel) and packed up most of the office supplies and water bottles for the Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Friday, May 11, 2012 - 07:36 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 11 May (Vacation Day) 2012
Got to the office at 10:30. Weather: 55F, cloudy, raining. I had decided the night before to basically take a vacation day. I was at my desk (some of the day) but mostly just de-stressing.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: triassic amphibians. BBS: 20. Forum: 6. Out box: 41. APOD: irrelevant. Jigsawdoku 2:29. Web crawl completed at 3:08. Lunch: BBQ at BF. Read FYEO for yesterday and today.
Email: Overnight spam 129 plus 95 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 349.
SPP work: R2 update and CL45.
SVC work: I took a vacation day to de-stress. I puttered at my desk and went and bought things for the trip, and mostly just enjoyed listening to the rain. I did the THIS WEEK blog as I wonít be here to do it tomorrow. I did a product description for e23 that will get posted next week.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 08:42 pm: Edit

May 12th: Steve & Steve drive to New Mexico...

I'm in the hotel in Grants. Tomorrow is the spring wolf party, and I (of course) have a carload of raw meat.

This time, Leanna wanted some "alone time" in the newly re-landscaped garden and Steve Petrick came along because it was deemed too dangerous for me to go that far alone. It was a nice trip in that Steve Petrick did all of the driving, but he kept stopping and saying "Now, I would attack THAT hill from the south, what about you?" and I'd have to replace my reading glasses with my driving glasses to say "Yep, sure, same thing" and go back to reading World War Z, which I finished just as we got here.

I am glad to see you guys behaving. I'll be back at my house Sunday night and will try to check in from there, and in any case, Monday after noon at the office.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 02:13 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 12 May (Wolf Day) 2012
Got to the office at 9:30. Weather: 55F, a few clouds.
I went on the spring trip to Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary, a sort of mini vacation so I could de-stress. Leanna wanted some alone time, so she stayed home. Steve Petrick went on the trip with me so I didnít have to drive that far alone. We took meat, bones, office supplies, construction supplies, and stuff for their interns.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Jucaraseps, tiniest Cretaceous lizard from Spain. BBS: 20. Forum: 4. Out box: 44. APOD: Hydran Cluster. Web crawl completed at 20:45. Lunch: Barnabyís, we slipped in one last time that we didnít expect because we were late leaving town.
Email: Overnight spam 68 plus 8 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 344.
SPP-SVC work: I picked up a carload of raw meat. Steve Petrick and I had a pleasant drive to Grants, New Mexico. I finished two books I was in the middle of (World War Z and Makin) and started a third (Utah Beach). Petrick did all of the driving and I felt stress falling away from me with every mile.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 02:14 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 13 May (Motherís Day) 2012
We got up at 7am in Grants, had breakfast, threw stuff in the car, and drove to Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary. There, Petrick and I helped control the unexpectedly large crowd as the wolves enjoyed the raw meat we had brought. I got to be Chef Steve again, and people very much enjoyed my seminar on wolves. Then we drove to Grants for lunch and then home.
Got to the office at 7:30pm. Weather: raining.
Daily Routine: BBS: 42. Forum: 4. APOD: Spiral galaxy 1672. Lunch: KFC in Grants NM, pretty awful.
Email: Overnight spam 195.
SPP work: driving.
SVC work: relaxing.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 10:12 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 14 May (Monday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:20am. Weather: 52F, pouring rain all day, which is good because the area needs rain badly.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Decompression syndrome in ichthyosaurs. BBS: 29. Forum: 2. Out box: 44. APOD: asteroid vesta. Web crawl completed at 3pm. Lunch: BBQ at Country Barn. Sent to Joel: pirates. Read FYEO for yesterday and today.
Email: Overnight spam 112 plus 135 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 347.
Marketing Monday: I should have but did not.
SPP work: R2 and CL45 and car shopping with Leanna.
SVC work: Long phone call with Secret Project S. Long phone call with Matthew about quality control, Traveller (look for a 300-page hardback core rulebook), getting Glory of the Empire and Day of the Eagle on Kindle, improving communications and avoiding confusion, and British-American television shows.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 02:19 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 15 May (Tuesday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:45. Weather: 71F, blue skies.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Smithsonian. BBS: 21. Forum: 4. Out box: 43. APOD: water. Jigsawdoku 2:32. Web crawl completed at 12:24. Lunch: BBQ at Dyerís. Sent to Joel: front page stuff. Read FYEO for today. Leanna sent T2012 to e23.
Email: Overnight spam 112 plus 118 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 354.
2PM Staff Meeting: Options on doing traveller. Setting up Jeanís office. Doing kindle books with mongoose help. SPP will call military reserve to come pick up exercise equipment I never used, almost done with R2, finding a car to buy. Sales this week were incredibly good. Quarterly accounting done except for one personís royalties. Corner cart is assembled and installed. Hydran Attack temporarily out of stock (countersheets). Joel redoing front page and sinking pirates. Jean packing for trip, working on traveller, proofreading reinforcements.
SPP work: Almost done with R2, looking for a car to buy.
SVC work: I did one page of E (1). Sent Jean a blog (2). Finished the ACTASF errata(3) with help from Tony and Dal. Worked on the front page revamp with Joel. Set up the file for Comm 78(4).

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 02:20 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 16 May (Wednesday) 2012
Got to the office at 11am. Weather: 72F, blue skies.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Yurgovuchia, new dromaeosaurid from Utah. BBS: 27. Forum: 7. Out box: 45. APOD: Tarantula Nebula. Jigsawdoku 2:48. Web crawl completed at 12:29. Lunch: turkey at PCS. Sent to Joel: new front page stuff. Read FYEO for today. Industry mailing lists: Future of the GPA.
Email: Overnight spam 111 plus 104 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 339.
New on e23: T2012.
Customer Request Wednesday: told Joel to go do a cover for T2012 but Leanna wonít have time to upload it just yet.
SPP work: R2. Bought a car.
SVC work: ACTA Errata. CTA Journal Memo (5). Traveller core book memo. Business school.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Friday, May 18, 2012 - 02:39 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 17 May (Thursday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:23. Weather: 73F, partly cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Agriarctos beatrix, prehistoric giant panda from Spain. BBS: 25. Forum: 6. Out box: 46. APOD: Star forming. Jigsawdoku 2:24. Ann Coulter: overpaid civil servants. Web crawl completed at 1:20. Lunch: burger & corn at chiliís. Sent to Joel: ACTASF errata. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 121 plus 70 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 342.
SPP work: R2 Kzinti tug pod combinations.
SVC work: Joel finished the front page update (6). Sent Adam ship info he needed for reinforcements cover. Worked on CL45 and Tribbles vs Klingons.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, May 21, 2012 - 01:50 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 18 May (Friday) 2012
Got to the office at 10am. Weather: 72F, clear blue skies.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Orionides. BBS: 24. Forum: 6. Out box: 43. APOD: M31. Jigsawdoku 2:24. Web crawl completed at 2:14. Lunch: BBQ at Blue Front. Starlist New Zealand. Sent to Joel: demotivationals. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walk, 7 minutes.
Email: Overnight spam 147 plus 48 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 340.
Events: Joel did demotivationals for Jean. Jean began her fifth bus trip to Amarillo. (Even Petrick only drove this distance twice before he came to work full time.)
Business Friday: Memo to Battlestations Star Fleet. Memo to Jay W about Train Game, IPhone Games, Admiral. Memo to Daniel Kast about Nova Starmada conversions.
SPP work: Did the lastR2 SSD.
SVC work: Talked to a new artist about the Traveller covers. Discussed CTA Journal with Matthew. Did Business Friday. Cleaned out a bunch of delayed emails.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, May 21, 2012 - 01:50 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 19 May (Saturday) 2012
Got to the office at 1pm after waiting for the repair guy to tell me the sprinklers are not broken. Weather: 78F, blue skies.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Tarbosaurus auction. BBS: 22. Forum: 6. Out box: 47. APOD: Eclipse from 2010. Web crawl completed at 1:21. Lunch: pizza. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: 7 minute walk.
Email: Overnight spam 93 plus 29 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 336.
Events: Jean called in at dawn from Tuscaloosa and at noon from Jackson MS. Leanna sent the old SFB expansion #1 to e23.
SPP work: Printed out the revised R2 and did checks on it.
SVC work: I did descriptions for the old Boxed Designerís Edition of SFB and Expansions #2 and #3 so they could go to e23 when Jean has a chance to edit them. I worked on CL45 but spent most of the day reading articles and watching videos about how to do Kickstarter. Did the THIS WEEK blog.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 09:46 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 20 May (Eclipse Day) 2012
It was overcast and 60F. I picked up Jean at 11:45 (she missed the first bus and the second bus was late) and took her home where Leanna prepared a turkey dinner. Later, we drove to Clovis NM and watched the annular eclipse. Dinolist: Largest Camarasaurus. APOD: Eclipse from three years ago.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 09:46 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 21 May (Monday) 2012
Got to the office at 12:45. Weather: 77F, partly cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Microraptor hanqingi, new species from China. BBS: 29. Forum: 5. Out box: 42. APOD: Dione, moon of Saturn. Web crawl completed at 2pm. Lunch: BBQ at Cattle Call. Sent to Joel: pirates. Read FYEO for yesterday and today. Industry mailing lists: starting a retail store.
Email: Overnight spam 245 plus 30 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 333.
Events: SFB Expansion 1 on e23. (Expansions 2 and 3 were sent and are being processed.)
Marketing Monday: I updated the list of retail stores. Told Joel to update release schedule and new products page.
Jean work: Getting her computer networked, files transferred, and caught up on work not done during her trip.
SPP work: Ask Admiral Vanaxilth files for CL45.
SVC work: Nice phone chat with Matthew. We didnít really have any joint venture issues to discuss so we talked about game production and Kickstarter and some unpublished game ideas we both have. (He was interested in Imperial Succession.) I worked on some stuff to get tribbles ready and on some stuff Jean wanted for marketing.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 09:47 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 22 May (Tuesday) 2012
Got to the office at 9:30. Weather: 74F, a few clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: new raptor from Utah. BBS: 33. Forum: 5. Out box: 40. APOD: eclipse photos. Web crawl completed at 10:13. Lunch: Western North Carolina pulled pork. Sent to Joel: T-shirt design. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walk 7 minutes.
Email: Overnight spam 90 plus 111 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 349.
Events: We went to the Miller Paper Expo. Jean talked to someone who can do custom T-shirts for Kickstarter.
2PM Staff Meeting: all six of us were there!
Jean work: Editing Mike Westís files for Traveller.
SPP work: Sent R2 SSD to staff.
SVC work: I spend the day reformatting Mike Westís files for traveller so that Jean could use them.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 09:47 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 23 May (Wednesday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:20. Weather: 74F, some clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Quadrupedal Ornithischian. BBS: 36. Forum: 4. Out box: 39. APOD: Falcon 9 launch. Jigsawdoku 2:24. Web crawl completed at 11:10. Lunch: Turkey at PCS. Sent to Joel: more pirates. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 93 plus 116 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 347.
Events: New on e23 were SFB Expansion 2 and 3 and the SFB Boxed Designerís rulebook from 1979.
Customer Request Wednesday: Sent somebody looking for a copy of an old product somebody wants us to put on e23.
Jean work: Editing MW traveller stuff and creating things that were not created before.
SPP work: Worked on CL45.
SVC work: Reformatted Romulan career file. Sent it and the Fed & Klingon files to the staff. Created the Fralli career file and Jean liked it so much itís going on Facebook. Reviewed a game idea from Mongoose.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation