Archive through August 06, 2012

Star Fleet Universe Discussion Board: Company-Conventions-Stores-Ideas: About the Company: Company weblog: Archive through August 06, 2012
By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 09:22 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 13 July (Friday) 2012
Got to the office at noon. Weather: 90F, some clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Sauropod trackways. BBS: 19. Forum: 6. Out box: 32. APOD: M101 spiral galaxy. Jigsawdoku 2:50 (must have been an off day). Web crawl completed at 3:14. Lunch: BBQ at BF. Starlist Cambridge UK. Sent to Joel: list of things to do. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 106 plus 41 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 375.
Events: Joel updated the Fed NCC list last night.
SPP work: Advanced Missions revision.
SVC work: Worked on the Platinum Hat tree and proved conclusively that our way of handling re-entries is faster than any alternative. CL45 fiction, and various Mongoose stuff.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 09:22 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 14 July (Saturday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:45. Weather: 81F, cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Fossils in Argentinosaurus footprints. BBS: 21. Forum: 2. Out box: 36. APOD: sunspots. Lunch: pizza at PP. Sent to Joel: game covers artist needs for traveller Klingons. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 65 plus 12 during the day.
SVC work: I finally finished the CL45 story, clearing the way for us to start the final push on the issue. Release for CL45 is now scheduled for 6 August.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 09:23 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 15 July (Sunday) 2012
Got to the office at 5:11. Weather: 84F, cloudy, trying to rain.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Large theropod tracks from Brazil. BBS: 22. Forum: 4. APOD: orion nebula. Lunch: Leanna cooked turkey.
Email: Overnight spam 85 plus 3 during the day.
SVC work: I did the THIS WEEK blog for Jean. Other than, I just cleaned off my desk, cleared the spam, and went home.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 09:23 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 16 July (Monday) 2012
Got to office at 10:45. Weather: 85F, cloudy, trying to rain.
Daily Routine: BBS: 17. Forum: 12. Out box: 34. APOD: 5th moon of Pluto. Jigsawdoku 2:26. Web crawl completed at 5pm. Lunch: burger at chiliís. Sent to Joel: 37 pirates Shawn found. Read FYEO for yesterday and today.
Email: Overnight spam 83 plus 63 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 404.
Events: I was cleaning out my good ear this morning when it suddenly went deaf; took the nurse two hours to dig the wax out of it. On the way to the doctorís office one of my tires went flat but the tire people down the block fixed it. What a day.
SVC work: Processed pirate reports, including over 550 violations of Paramount property (sent to them) found by Shawn Hantke. Steve Petrick suggested a unique award be created for the two top pirate hunters, and I did it.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 03:02 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 17 July (Tuesday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:07. Weather: 81F, mostly clear skies.
Daily Routine: BBS: 24. Forum: 14 (an unusually busy day over there). Out box: 35. APOD: formation of a disk galaxy. Jigsawdoku 2:23. Web crawl completed at 4pm. Lunch: BBQ at Dyerís. Starlist 73162. Sent to Joel: 17 pirates Jean found. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: 7 minute walk around block. Industry mailing lists: Kickstarter failures.
Email: Overnight spam 92 plus 87 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 405.
Marketing Monday: Did an Alert, send it to Jean.
New on e23: Federation Space.
Events: Jean turned in 17 more pirates, pushing her kill bag to 54 and earning her own GIA Gold Star.
2PM Staff Meeting: SVC finished the CL45 fiction, survived the nurse digging in my ear, and started the two-week final drive to finish CL45 (which will go to press a few days after that so Jean isnít rushed). Secret Project S (a computer version of one of our games) is not going to happen. CL24 will be the next thing to go to e23, then SFT31-35. The replacement for the replacement for the new bookbinder arrived and is not defective. SPP is working on AdvMis but sent SVC a list of things ready for CL45. Leanna is working on royalty statements, ordered more supplies, and getting the two new Nova books printed. Mike Sparks is checking a new shipment of 2400s. Joel will come in tonight to bust pirates. Jean is proofing stuff SPP sent her for CL45.
SVC work: I set out three goals and did them all: got the CL45 fiction section to Jean, got the CL45 workbook set up, and did the alert for Jean to read. I also did some minis stuff for Matthew, attended the meeting, and graded some term papers and sent a bunch of them back to be done over for using jargon like "directed on." Did some Mongoose minis QC checking.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 09:40 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 18 July (Wednesday) 2012
Got to the office at 12:30. Weather: 93F, a few puffy clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: digital dinos. BBS: 24. Forum: 9. Out box: 34. APOD: hole in Mars. Web crawl completed at 2:55. Lunch: steak at Green Chili Willyís. Starlist 61108. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 105 plus 47 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 414.
Customer Request Wednesday: Cancelled for this week and next week due to CL45 final attack.
SPP work: Advanced Missions revision. Read some SVC pages for CL45.
SVC work: I did several CL45 pages (Why, background, 10 questions, pirates & games), all of which went to Petrick, some of which went to Jean after I fixed Petrickís notes. We had a chat with Jean about the best way to finish this project.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 06:36 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 19 July (Thursday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:10. Weather: 86F, mostly clear.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Sciurumimus. BBS: 24. Forum: 9. Out box: 36. APOD: not astronomy. Jigsawdoku 2:16. Ann Coulter: changing the demographics. Web crawl completed at 12:23. Lunch: ham & eggs at PCS. Starlist 95120. Sent to Joel: pirates. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 78 plus 56 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 419.
SPP work: Advanced missions and CL45.
SVC work: I did the monster article (4 pages), proposals board (1), victory (5 pages), sent it all to Petrick, got his marks, fixed them (and the 1 page of background done yesterday) and sent all 11 to Jean.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Friday, July 20, 2012 - 10:01 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 20 July (Friday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:45. Weather: 90F, clear.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Asian origins of the varanid lizard family. BBS: 30. Forum: 6. Out box: 37. APOD: our moon, Jupiter, its moons. Web crawl completed at 1:35. Lunch: BBQ at BF. Starlist 49017. Sent to Joel: list of stuff Mike Sparks wants him to do. Read FYEO for today. Worked with Steve Petrick on CL45.
Email: Overnight spam 97 plus 66 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 417.
SPP work: Advanced missions and CL45.
SVC work: worked on CL45 (PD 2 pages, Battlegroups 12); Jean called in reports on 20 of the fiction pages.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 11:30 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 21 July (Saturday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:08. Weather: 81F, clear skies.
I sprained my wrist yesterday and itís very sore today. I can type but thatís about all I can do. I donít know what hurts worse, torn ligaments or the wrist brace preventing further damage.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Dinosaur Tracks. BBS: 18. Forum: 3. Out box: 35. APOD: NASA propaganda, not astronomy. Jigsawdoku 2:23. Web crawl completed at 10:54. Lunch: pizza. Read FYEO for today. Worked with Steve Petrick on CL45. Industry mailing lists: Kickstarter failures.
Email: Overnight spam 59 plus 36 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 418.
New on e23: Captainís Log #24.
SPP work: Reading pages of CL45.
SVC work: I did the THIS WEEK blog. I continued work on CL#45, doing Update (3), Battle Group Comander (8), SFBF (1), Call out notes (1.5), Command Notes (1), tactical notes (2), term papers (1.5) for a total of 18 pages read by Petrick and sent to Jean. Jean called in 5 pages after I posted the workbook.
There is no such thing as "base speed" in Fed Commander (the term is Baseline Speed) so I rejected and sent to next issue all command notes and battle groups that used the wrong term.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 02:34 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 22 July (Sunday) 2012
Got to the office at 3:30. Weather: 96f, clear. Pain in wrist is awful, went to doctor, x-ray showed 7mm something (alien implant?), must now go to orthopedic doctor on Wednesday.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Ichthyosaur flippers. BBS: 20. Forum: 6. Out box: 35. APOD: pillars of creation. Web crawl completed at 4pm. Lunch: Leanna cooked beef.
Email: Overnight spam 95 plus 2 during the day.
SVC work: Cleaned out spam and went home. Ate a whole pint of strawberry ice cream.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 07:36 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 23 July (Monday) 2012
Got to the office at noon, doped up on pain killers and can only barely type. Weather: 92F and clear. High was 100F.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: turtle evolution. BBS: 26. Forum: 8. Out box: 39. APOD: not astronomy. Jigsawdoku 2:52, not bad for a broken wrist. Web crawl completed at 1:30. Lunch: ham & eggs at PCS. Starlist 38053. Sent to Joel: pirate from poland. Read FYEO for yesterday and today.
Email: Overnight spam 106 plus 52 during the day.
SPP work: CL45 and Advanced Missions.
SVC work: I put the 12 SSDs into pagemaker but didnít really feel like getting any more done. After I left, Jean phoned in 9.5 pages of reports on CL45 that Steve Petrick took care of.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 07:38 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 24 July (Tuesday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:30. Weather: 77F, cloudy, trying to rain. My wrist is sore but no real pain, the swelling has gone down. Thatís the anti-inflammatory pills working.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: bird skulls. BBS: 24. Forum: 8. Out box: 33. APOD: south polar vortex on Titan. Jigsawdoku 2:30. Web crawl completed at 3:45. Lunch: BBQ at Dyerís. Read FYEO for today. Worked with Steve Petrick on Vanaxilth.
Email: Overnight spam 102 plus 74 during the day.
2PM Staff Meeting: SVC working on CL45. Discussed fall releases (FC ReinAtk, the other two Starmada books, and some SFB product yet unpicked in Sept/Oct, CL46 in Nov, Traveller in Dec). Steve Petrick (working on CL45 and AdMis) suggested that the SFB product might be C6 (including Peladine, Borak, Nicozians, and another empire, perhaps the Xorkaelians) but he had other ideas as well. Leanna said that no counters were to go to press for unfinished products and since we needed to print a set of four counters (including FC ReinAtk and Last Stand) some decisions were going to have to be made.
SVC work: I did the FC tactics article (4 pages) and Ask Admiral Vanaxilth (6 pages) which was all my sore wrist needed to do today. Well, then, I had time and did the communication stuff (2 pages), one of Paul Franzís articles, and the Anarchist page (Vudar vs Fed, Klingon, Lyran, LDR, Seltorian). I am given to understand that when I leave, Jean will call in a few pages of reports to Steve Petrick.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 07:59 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 25 July (Wednesday) 2012
Got to the office at 9:15. Weather: 72F, a few clouds. The bone doctor says that no surgery is required at this time.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Gideonmantellia, new ornithopod from Early Cretaceous of Spain. BBS: 26. Forum: 4. Out box: 34. APOD: pretty but not astronomy. Jigsawdoku 2:40. Web crawl completed at 3pm. Lunch: turkey at PCS. Read FYEO for today. Worked with Steve Petrick on CL45.
Email: Overnight spam 69 plus 113 during the day.
Customer Request Wednesday: Cancelled due to CL45.
SVC work: I had some nice exchanges with Matthew about Orion ship design. I fixed Anarchist (1), FC drone tactics (4), Vanaxilth (6), Support (2), and sent them to Jean. Then I did new pages: tribbles (1), Galactic Conquest (1), ACTA scouts (4), SSDs (12), and sent them all to SPP and then to Jean (31 total). I even slipped out to get a haircut.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Friday, July 27, 2012 - 08:12 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 26 July (Thursday) 2012
Got to the office at 9:30. Weather: 77F, a few clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Coniophis. BBS: 24. Forum: 9. Out box: 36. APOD: nice nebula. Jigsawdoku 2:22. Ann Coulter: colorado shooting. Web crawl completed at 10:36. Lunch: roast beef at Furrís. Sent to Joel: stuff for HF-Aug, JagdPanther #4 for scanning. Read FYEO for today. Worked with Steve Petrick on CL45.
Email: Overnight spam 91 plus 95 during the day.
SPP work: Almost entirely on CL45.
SVC work: Mostly, I worked on CL45. I did the SFB PBEM article (1), input guide (1), acta scouts (.5), F&E Q&A (2), Marines (1), starmada (3), F&E Why (0.5) and FC introduction (1). I gave those to Petrick. After his review, I sent some them to Jean.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Friday, July 27, 2012 - 08:13 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 27 July (Friday) 2012
Got to the office at 9:50. Weather: 81F, clear blue skies.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: New theropod material from Cretaceous of Brazil. BBS: 24. Forum: 5. Out box: 40. APOD: not astronomy. Jigsawdoku 2:26. Web crawl completed at 2:15. Lunch: BBQ at Blue Front. Read FYEO for today. Worked with Steve Petrick on CL45.
Email: Overnight spam 84 plus 115 during the day.
Business Friday: Note to Jay W which I have owed him.
SPP work: CL45 stuff.
SVC work: Did a bunch of pages and had Steve Petrick read them. He did, and inserted the MSC. I sent the shipyard pages (2), F&E intro (1), Warlord & SFBOL (1), Starmada (1), megaklingons (4), marketing (1.5) to Jean. Leanna had me stop and update the Starmada ad pages so she can print more Nova books. Jean called in 7 pages of reports.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 09:17 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 28 July (Saturday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:25. Weather: 85F, Clear. This morning at the quickie mart, a nine-year-old girl told her seven-year-old sister "See, weíre supposed to hold the door open for old people." I donít want to be "old people"!
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Longisquama. BBS: 21. Forum: 9. Out box: 34. APOD: useless. Jigsawdoku 2:56. Web crawl completed at 4:10. Lunch: Pizza. Read FYEO for today. Worked with Steve Petrick on CL45.
Email: Overnight spam 75 plus 36 during the day.
New on e23: SFT 31-35.
SPP work: CL45 stuff.
SVC work: I worked on CL45, but we had a problem in that NOBODY liked the Klingon ships so they were dumped and now those four pages are blank and I have to sit down and do four CWS scouts instead. I did the THIS WEEK blog.

MY DAY: 29 July (Sunday) 2012
Got to the office at 4:45. Weather: 100F, clear blue skies.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Triassic croc in Greenland. BBS: 24. Forum: 3. Out box: 34. APOD: Star Cluster R136. Web crawl completed at 5:01. Lunch: Leanna cooked steak. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 106 plus 4 during the day.
SPP work: read more pages of CL45, helped take reports from Jean.
SVC work: Jean called in 15 pages of reports. Chuck Strong sent the last missing element (Seltorian SIT). Did table of contents. Worked on awards list. Make Petrick changes to 7 scenario pages and sent them to Jean.

MY DAY: 30 July (Monday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:30. Weather: 89F, clear blue skies. Late getting in due to power grid failure at the house.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Dinos in Tunisia. BBS: 27. Forum: 3. Out box: 36. APOD: not astronomy. Jigsawdoku 2:28. Web crawl completed at 4:53. Lunch: ham eggs biscuits at PCS. Starlist 54165. Sent to Joel: back cover for CL45. Read FYEO for today. Worked with Steve Petrick on CL45.
Email: Overnight spam 91 plus 74 during the day.
SPP work: Worked on last minute CL45 stuff.
SVC work: I set out to do the relatively simple ask of four CWS ships for FC. Before I could do that, however, I had to hassle the printers for the cover quotes, and get the text ready for the back cover, and help Leanna quote a bookbinding job for one of the local printers. During all of that, Steve Petrick put on my desk the marked up copies of the Table of Contents and the Awards list, so I finalized those and sent them to Jean. In keeping with the fun spirit of interruption, Matthew wanted to discuss an Orion idea and Daniel Kast sent in some revised ships for CL45 that I had to install. Then Mongoose wanted to discuss ways to keep the D17 alive, and I had to send the overdue QC report on that last shipment. Then I had to help Joel get the cover done, then I finally did the four ships (had to dump one I had planned to do and do another one instead) and went home. Weíre at 91.84%.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 08:53 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 31 July (Tuesday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:18. Weather: 86F, clear blue skies.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: New types of dinosaur eggs from China. BBS: 24. Forum: 3. Out box: 35. APOD: seven minutes of terror. Jigsawdoku 2:32. Web crawl completed at 1:43. Lunch: chick-fil-a. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 83 plus 54 during the day.
Events: CL45 cover sent to press.
2PM Staff Meeting: Delayed because Leanna had to go do something.
SPP work: CL45 and Advanced Missions Revision.
SVC work: Made the revisions to the tactics article and the FC ship cards. Worked on other pages. Jean called in 2.5 pages.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 06:50 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 1 Aug (Wednesday) 2012
Got to the office at 2:30. Weather: 99F, one tiny cloud. Since the AC was broken, I went to business school and then ran company errands until it was working again.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: ichthyosaurs. BBS: 24. Forum: 5. Out box: 35. APOD: pretty but no real use. Jigsawdoku 2:30. Web crawl completed at 3pm. Lunch: waffles at PCS. Starlist 83318. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 101 plus 80 during the day.
Events: Checked proof for CL45 cover. Checked sketch of traveller klingons cover.
Customer Request Wednesday: Found a ribbon put on the wrong guyís wall of honor page and moved it.
SPP work: CL45 and Advanced Missions Revision. Jean was scheduled to call Steve P with reports on his parts of CL45 after I leave for date night with Leanna.
SVC work: I did some CL45 reports and did a blog Jean needs for next week.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 12:21 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 2 Aug (Thursday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:14. Weather: 86F, distant clouds in eastern sky. The AC in the office works fine.
Today is the anniversary of the Battle of Cannae.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Yixian Trees. BBS: 27. Forum: 7. Out box: 37. APOD: useless. Jigsawdoku 2:47. Ann Coulter: Dems despair of finding dirt on Romney. Web crawl completed at 1:26. Lunch: BBQ at Dyers. Read FYEO for today. Industry mailing lists: Kickstarter bans retailer discount packages; did Amazon make them do it?
Email: Overnight spam 111 plus 81 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 427.
SPP work: Working on CL46 monster Orb.
SVC work: I finished all of the staff reports, leaving me with just 29 Jean pages and some alibis like the last piece of art and doing scenario graphics. Jean called in the last of he reports, finishing about 10pm.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 12:21 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 3 Aug (Friday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:30. Weather: 85F, clear. I woke up feeling like jet lag because I had been up several hours during the night. I was mostly a zombie all day.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Jurassic plesiosaurs of Australia. BBS: 20. Forum: 5. Out box: 37. APOD: star cluster M5. Jigsawdoku 2:25. Web crawl completed sometime. Lunch: BBQ at BF. Worked with Steve Petrick on CL45 final fixes.
Email: Overnight spam 80 plus 66 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 438.
Events: Printed out the "proof" copy of CL45 at 6:30pm.
SPP work: CL45 final fixes and checks.
SVC work: CL45 final fixes, scenario graphics, term paper ranks, and some final staff reports on pages being rechecked. Built the CL45 PDF but I was so tired and sick (jetlagged) that I kept making mistakes and what should have taken an hour took two to get right.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 09:52 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 4 Aug (Saturday) 2012
Got to the office at 10:55. Weather: 92F, distant clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Multiple extinction events. BBS: 28. Forum: 7. Out box: 36. APOD: Bubble Nebula (cool!). Jigsawdoku 2:51. Web crawl completed at 4:03. Lunch: pizza, I think, I couldnít taste it. Read FYEO for yesterday and today. Worked with Steve Petrick on CL45 final fixes.
Email: Overnight spam 78 plus 12 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 432.
Events: We started printing CL45.
SPP work: Final CL45 checks. Monster for CL46.
SVC work: Having read CL45 cover to cover last night, I came in to make fixes. Petrick read half of it last night and half this morning, generating other fixes. That meant 16 pages had to change for various reasons. Leanna started printing and I puttered at my desk, cleaning up some items. I did the THIS WEEK blog and sent it to Jean. I did the shopping cart blurb for CL45.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 09:53 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 5 Aug (Sunday) 2012
Got to the office at 1pm. Weather: 89F, scattered clouds.
Todayís birthday boys: Carnot Posey (who threw away a victory at Gettysburg) & Neil Armstrong (who took a small step).
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Thecodontosaurus. BBS: 26. Forum: 4. Out box: 36. APOD: Cepheus nebula. Jigsawdoku 2:32. Web crawl completed at 2:36. Lunch: Leanna boiled beans with ham. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 94 plus 16 during the day.
Events: Printing continued, with the 2nd edition replacing the rare and valuable collector first edition.
SPP work: Came in and cleaned up his desk for Monday.
SVC work: I sent the PDFs for the table of contents, input guide, tribbles, marines, and SFBF to Joel for posting. I started work on the Supplemental File, heard a case file from Jean for GC, and decided to just go home and rest.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 09:53 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 6 Aug (CL45 day) 2012
Got to the office at 11am. Weather: 88F, a few clouds.
Todayís birthday boy: Alfred Lloyd Tennyson, who wrote a poem about the Light Brigade.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Solnhofen. BBS: 27. Forum: 6. Out box: 33. APOD: useless. Jigsawdoku 2:35. Web crawl completed at 1:43. Lunch: We tried burgers at a new place, Golden Light, and it was really good. Starlist 90042. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 101 plus 57 during the day.
SPP work: worked on AdvMis and CL45 SupFile.
SVC work: I finished the first part of the CL45SF (my notes). I had my teeth cleaned at the dentist. I did all of Comm 80 except for the scenario and gave it to Petrick to read.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation