Archive through December 26, 2013

Star Fleet Universe Discussion Board: Company-Conventions-Stores-Ideas: About the Company: Company weblog: Archive through December 26, 2013
By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 11:56 am: Edit

MY DAY: 26 Nov (Tuesday) 2013
Got to the office at 9:10am. Weather: 34F, sunshine.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: mosasaur. BBS: 25. Forum: 2. Out box: 48. APOD: not astronomy. Jigsawdoku 2:29. Web crawl completed at 5:04. Lunch: Dyerís BBQ. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walked around block. Starlist Israel.
Email: Overnight spam 89 plus 96 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 696.
SPP work: CL48 stuff.
JES work: Simoneís intern evaluation. Deleted 4 fake BBS people. Traveller. Mongoose Infantry.
SVC work: 2500 plans. Staff meeting. Rebuilt a PDF that Leanna needed for production.
Monrovia Project: 2500: Staff meeting created the 2425 brand for ships that work in both scales (freighters, APT, PT/FT, bases, shuttles, drones, monster, plasmas). The 2500 MB will be dropped (use the 2425) because it looks just like the 2400 (now 2425) and is designed for resin, which we are eliminating. TPD: Jean is working on it. ACTASF: Tony is working on it.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 11:56 am: Edit

MY DAY: 27 Nov (Wednesday) 2013
Got to the office at 9:35am. Weather: 28F, sunny. Even below freezing, the ice and snow is melting from the sun.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: soft tissue preservation. BBS: 24. Forum: 2. Out box: 48. APOD: comet video. Jigsawdoku 2:25. Web crawl completed at 11:12. Lunch: enchiladas at La Fiesta. Read FYEO for today. Industry mailing lists: electronic vs print. Starlist 99577, 92020, 98027, 63016.
Email: Overnight spam 87 plus 72 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 686.
Customer Request Wednesday: awards updates.
JES work: Traveller. Mongoosers. Starlist. Deleted 2 fakes.
SVC work: The plan was to spend an uninterrupted day doing CL48 fiction. Instead, constant interruptions kept me from doing this. I did the 2500 status, the 2425 topic, blogs, starlist, Mongoose infantry, and no end of other admin things.
Monrovia Project: 2500: Posted master status list of ships in progress. TPD: Mike W and Jean were discussing Chapter 5. ACTASF: discussions of fast ships and x-ships and special orders for power drain actions.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 11:57 am: Edit

MY DAY: 28 Nov (Thursday) 2013
Got to the office at 5pm. Weather: 54F and sunny.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Tyrannosaurus. BBS: 23. Forum: 5. Out box: 48. APOD: edge of Orion nebula. Jigsawdoku 2:32. Ann Coulter: impending Diblassio crime wave. Web crawl completed at 5:47. Lunch: turkey at home. Exercise: took Ramses hunting.
Email: Overnight spam 47 plus 3 during the day.
Events: Leanna cooked a traditional thanksgiving dinner for the four of us, to which Jean added some North Carolina treats.
SVC work: I just came in for an hour because I wanted to read the emails about big bases.
Monrovia Project: 2500: Discussions of big starbases including a note from Bill Stec about a company that makes something of that size and a note from Will McCammon about doing our own on Shapeways. ACTASF: Somebody reminded me that the term is special actions not special orders.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 11:58 am: Edit

MY DAY: 29 Nov (Friday) 2013
Got to office at 10:15. Weather: 44F, sunny, high thin clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: bird extinctions. BBS: 19. Forum: 1. Out box: 48. APOD: Comet Ison passes the sun. Jigsawdoku 2:12. Web crawl completed at 5:31. Lunch: BBQ at BF. Read FYEO for yesterday and today.
Email: Overnight spam 31 plus 24 during the day.
SPP work: CL48, Master Starship Book.
JES work: Traveller, spam attack on BBS, blocked 5 spam IP addresses, checked on spam attack effect on bandwidth limit, blogs, customer help accessing BBS & forum.
SVC work: Various projects, blogs, and memos.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 07:04 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 30 Nov (Saturday) 2013
Got to the office at 10:30. Weather: 48F, cloudy.
Daily Routine: BBS: 12. Forum: 0. Out box: 47. APOD: comet ison. Jigsawdoku 2:26. Web crawl completed at 11:20. Lunch: roast beef at furrís. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walked around the block. Starlist 64155.
Email: Overnight spam 35 plus 14 during the day.
SPP work: Master starship book, CL48.
SVC work: Monrovia, CL48, This week blog.
Monrovia Project: 2500: Started hunting down where the ships in progress are, found the last email about the Orion BR (told Mongoose I need to see a photo of the fix), Klingon B10 (ordered to prototype), and Kzinti NCA (ordered prototype of corrected phaser design). TPD: Jean and Mike were discussing stuff about character traits. ACTASF: Playtesting continues.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, December 07, 2013 - 11:50 am: Edit

MY DAY: 1 Dec (Sunday) 2013
Got to the office at 3:15. Weather: 62F, a few clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: oviraptor. BBS: 17. Forum: 1. Out box: 41. APOD: laser. Jigsawdoku 2:16. Web crawl completed at 4:27. Lunch: Leanna cooked pork. Exercise: 40 minute patrol with Ramses.
Email: Overnight spam 17 plus 3 during the day.
JES work: Did some stuff from home.
SVC work: I just came in for a couple of hours to clean up my desk.

MY DAY: 2 Dec (Monday) 2013
Got to the office at 10am. Weather: 50F, clear overhead, but walls of clouds to the north and the east.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Baby Chasmosaurus. BBS: 14. Forum: 2. Out box: 42. APOD: Comet Lovejoy. Jigsawdoku 3:09. Web crawl completed at 1:30. Lunch: CSS at Malcombís. Read FYEO for yesterday and today. Exercise: walked around the block. Industry mailing lists: Linked in. Starlist 30566.
Email: Overnight spam 56 plus 39 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 687.
Events: Construction crew began roof repairs.
SPP work: CL48. Master Starship Book.
JES work: Traveller. Starline news. Blogs.
SVC work: Posted updated 2500 status report. Blogs. Dealing with a shopping cart issue.
Monrovia Project: 2500: ordered production mold for new three-piece version of King Eagle. Sent Mongoose needed modifications to the Orion DW. TPD: conferred with Jean regarding Traveller vs SFU telephathy. ACTASF: Confirmed that the fleet doctrine rules will be a part of book 1.2 and apply to scenarios.

MY DAY: 3 Dec (Tuesday) 2013
Got to the office at 10:15. Weather: 59F, partly cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Ningxiapus,. BBS: 25. Forum: 5. Out box: 45. APOD: Rho Ophiuchi clouds. Jigsawdoku 2:30. Web crawl completed at 2:01. Lunch: catfish at Dyerís. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walked around block.
Email: Overnight spam 90 plus 87 during the day.
SPP work: Captains log freighter article.
JES work: Traveller. Minis marketing.
SVC work: Hunted down status of D7C.
Monrovia Project: 2500: Found another lost ship (K-D7C) but it needs redesign. TPD: Jean is standing strong on including all of the species. ACTASF: Debate continues over issues.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, December 07, 2013 - 11:51 am: Edit

MY DAY: 4 Dec (Wednesday) 2013
Got to the office at 9am. Weather: 32F (high 38F), cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: swimming protoceratops. BBS: 19. Forum: 5. Out box: 47. APOD: comet. Jigsawdoku 2:25. Web crawl completed at 2:05. Lunch: steak & eggs. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walked around block despite cold. Starlist 46835.
Email: Overnight spam 77 plus 84 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 681.
Events: Temperature dropped to near freezing.
Customer Request Wednesday: list of F&E counters.
SPP work: Captainís Log.
JES work: Traveller.
SVC work: CL48, traveller memos, 2500 ships and stands.
Monrovia Project: 2500: The quest for stands. Discussions of prestige scale. TPD: Jean worked on Faz sense. ACTASF: Tony says the new drone rules work well.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, December 07, 2013 - 11:51 am: Edit

MY DAY: 5 Dec (Thursday) 2013
Got to the office at 9:37. Weather: 16F, cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: protoceratops. BBS: 17. Forum: 3. Out box: 47. APOD: nebula Abell 7. Jigsawdoku 2:26. Ann Coulter: Knockout game. Web crawl completed at 1pm. Lunch: Pasta & chicken at Cheddarís. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: too cold.
Email: Overnight spam 119 plus 108 during the day.
JES work: Deleted 7 fake people as the spammers find ways around Jeanís defenses. Traveller. Prestige class minis. Getting Mongoose infantry people taken care of.
SVC work: CL48 fiction, 2500s, prestige, stands, Traveller.
Monrovia Project: 2500: Green lighted Seattleís jumbo freighter design. TPD: Jean and Mike were working on psionics. ACTASF: Tony recalculated all of the turn modes for 45 degrees.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Saturday, December 07, 2013 - 11:52 am: Edit

MY DAY: 6 Dec (Friday) 2013
Got to the office at 10:10. Weather: 14F, a few clouds. The expected 3 inches of snow turned out to be 0.03 inches.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: bonebed video. BBS: 19. Forum: 1. Out box: 48. APOD: gamma ray map. Jigsawdoku 2:19. Web crawl completed at 11:00. Lunch: BBQ at BF. Read FYEO for today. Industry mailing lists: the morality of selling a hypothetical game about Nazis.
Email: Overnight spam 80 plus 91 during the day.
Events: Leanna got her carís suspension aligned.
JES work: Hailing Frequencies, Communique, publicized the CL33 upload.
SVC work: Communique. Christmas Cruiser.
Monrovia Project: 2500: Looked into the bigger minis and didnít find what I was looking for. TPD: Lots of memos about psionics. ACTASF: Tony has recalculated the damage scores as total FC boxes divided by 3, and says the Klingons and Kestrels gain damage score, but most cruisers stay the same.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, December 09, 2013 - 02:23 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 7 Dec (Saturday) 2013
Got to the office at 10am. Weather: 9F, cloudy. It stayed very cold all day, not getting above 11°F.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Tuarangisaurus. BBS: 20. Forum: 4. Out box: 48. APOD: Nova Centauri 2013. Jigsawdoku 2:08. Web crawl completed at 1pm. Lunch: turkey at Furrís. Read FYEO for today. Starlist Singapore (four players there!).
Email: Overnight spam 37 plus 15 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 690.
Events: Paul Franz reports no progress this week on uploading more 3rd Gen SSDs to SFBOL. This is not good.
JES work: Traveller, Starlist, hailng frequencies, Comm 96.
SVC work: CL48, Traveller psionics, ACTASF1.2 rules revision list, status of Tholian TK5 and DN for 2500s. Did this THIS WEEK blog.
Monrovia Project: 2500: Tracked down the last reports on Tholian TK5 and DN and asked Staff to release them. TPD: psionics rules were reviewed by Mike West and Jean. ACTASF: Reviewed Tonyís outline of the changes and fixes needed.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, December 09, 2013 - 02:23 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 8 Dec (Sunday) 2013
Got to the office at 4pm. Weather: 48F, cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: teeth. BBS: 15. Forum: 0. Out box: 49. APOD: Mars panorama. Jigsawdoku 2:23. Web crawl completed at 5pm. Lunch: Leanna and I made stew. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: took Ramses hunting. Starlist 76031.
Email: Overnight spam 50 plus 3 during the day.
SVC work: I came in for an hour to clear my desk.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: Cleared the Tholian DN and TK5 to go to prototype. Tony reports receiving masters and says that the Tholian PC and CA will be easy fixes and quickly sent back to Bruce, but that the Tholian DD could take up to two weeks because of machining the joints.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, December 16, 2013 - 05:03 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 9 Dec (Monday) 2013
Got to the office at 10:30. Weather: 17F, very cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: feather. BBS: 13. Forum: 3. Out box: 48. APOD: useless. Jigsawdoku 2:26. Web crawl completed at 1:35. Lunch: BBQ at Shack. Read FYEO for today. Starlist 37404.
Email: Overnight spam 66 plus 76 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 673.
Events: Simone sent out HF and posted Comm 96. Messed up my injured knee last night, putting me back on crutches for today at least. GenCon sold out, making a mess of our plans to think about going there if the kickstarter panned out in early March.
Marketing Monday: Launched the first-ever Xmas sale. Yeah, we were dumb and decided to do that an hour after sending out the newsletters, which should have mentioned it.
JES work: Finished HF/Communique. Deleted 2 fake people. Blog schedule. Publicized Xmas sale, HF, and Comm. Mongoose infantry, defective ship exchanges.
SVC work: Finished HF/Communique.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: posted master status report. TPD: Jean working on species. ACTASF: Bill Stec pointed out a problem with ships that have thin shields and Tony said he would fix it in ACTASF1.2.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, December 16, 2013 - 05:04 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 10 Dec (Tuesday) 2013
Got to the office at 9:12. Weather: 19F, mostly sunny.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Undulatoolithus,. BBS: 23. Forum: 9. Out box: 45. APOD: Seyfertís six galaxies. Jigsawdoku 2:18. Web crawl completed at 3:45. Lunch: CFS at Calico. Read FYEO for today. Industry mailing lists: demo team value. Starlist 20602.
Email: Overnight spam 56 plus 95 during the day.
Events: Roofers got to work on the roof.
JES work: Deleted 4 fake people. Mongoose defective ship people. Anti-virus research. Traveller.
SVC work: Internet pirates. Scheduled my skin cancer surgery for 9 and 16 Jan. Working on CL48 and 2500s.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: Seattle was getting quotes to prototype the jumbo freighter. Approved Orion BR to move to prototype. Bruce Graw reported that clear resin ships would not be happening (ever) as the technology does not work, having an defective rate over 95% TPD: Jean and Mike W working on chapter 5. ACTASF: Tony was working on some draft rules for posting.

MY DAY: 11 Dec (Wednesday) 2013
Got to the office at 10am. Weather: 26F, partly cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Baby t-rex. BBS: 19. Forum: 2. Out box: 45. APOD: Antarctic temperature. Jigsawdoku 2:33. Web crawl completed at 10:48. Lunch: steak & eggs at PCS. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walked half a block.
Email: Overnight spam 55 plus 130 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 662.
Customer Request Wednesday: SSD review.
SPP work: SSDs for CL48.
JES work: Kickstarter-Tribbles stuff. Deleted 6 fake people.
SVC work: Kickstarter-Tribbles stuff. Starline 2500. CL48 fiction. Reviewed ACTASF stuff.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: ordered a stock of fed CBs. TPD: Jean and Mike W working on chapter 5. ACTASF: Tony posted new rules for drones, nebula, and nimble.

MY DAY: 12 Dec (Thursday) 2013
Got to the office at 8:35. Weather: sunny, one or two clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Istiodactylus. BBS: 25. Forum: 3. Out box: 48. APOD: belt of Orion. Jigsawdoku 2:10. Ann Coulter: knockout game. Web crawl completed at 10:13. Lunch: turkey at Furrís. Read FYEO for today. Starlist 23666.
Email: Overnight spam 67 plus 59 during the day.
Events: Roofers still fixing roof. Sounds like weíre in a bunker with enemy artillery landing on our heads.
SPP work: Ship descriptions for CL48.
JES work: Tribbles-kickstarter stuff. Customer support. BBS maintenance. Work getting into Board Game Geek.
SVC work: Tribbles kickstarter stuff. Ordered the first bits of art.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: talked with Bruce about production issues. TPD: Mike was resolving Chapter 5 issues. ACTASF: Reviewed the revised rulebook from Tony.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, December 16, 2013 - 05:05 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 13 Dec (Friday) 2013
Got to the office at 9:42. Weather: 42F, sunny.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Mosasaurs. BBS: 29. Forum: 1. Out box: 40. APOD: meteor shower. Jigsawdoku 2:50. Web crawl completed at 10:25. Lunch: BBQ at BF. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walked half a block.
Email: Overnight spam 97 plus 32 during the day.
SPP work: Captainís Log pods article.
JES work: Traveller. Customer service. Gett
SVC work: Updated combined ops charts so they would print properly on the Kyoceras. Processed photos of new Orions. Reviewed ACTASF playtest reports.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: posted new photos of Orion CA, BC, BCH. TPD: Mike West working on Chapter 5. ACTASF: reviewed playtest reports.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, December 16, 2013 - 05:06 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 14 Dec (Saturday) 2013
Got to the office at 12:10. Weather: 39F, clear except for some choppy clouds in the northern sky.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: birds. BBS: 32. Forum: 4. Out box: 49. APOD: Bubble Nebula. Jigsawdoku 2:10. Web crawl completed at 3:03. Lunch: burger at Malcombís. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 56 plus 6 during the day.
JES work: Corrected misinformation on websites. Customer service. Work on Traveller.
SVC work: Did the THIS WEEK blog. Worked on various projects including CL48, Traveller, ACTASF.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: Reviewed comments on heavy Orions. TPD: Mike West presses on. ACTASF: playtest reports continue to focus on drones. I pushed Tony to get the other rules drafted as they might affect drone tactics.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Monday, December 16, 2013 - 05:06 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 15 Dec (Sunday) 2013
Got to the office at 3pm. Weather: 55F, mostly sunny. I went to the office briefly to clean up my desk, then home for more chili. Jean posted some Orion ships to Facebook from home.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Asian tyrannosaurids. BBS: 32. Forum: 1. Out box: 50. APOD: Europa, moon of Jupiter. Web crawl completed at 4pm. Lunch: Leanna made chili. Exercise: took Ramses for a walk.
Email: Overnight spam 64 plus 2 during the day.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 05:36 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 16 Dec (Monday) 2013
Got to the office at 10. Weather: 36F, mostly clear.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Ptersosaur tracks. BBS: 26. Forum: 3. Out box: 50. APOD: Chinese moon rover. Jigsawdoku 2:13. Web crawl completed at 10:39. Lunch: salad at Jasonís. Read FYEO for yesterday and today.
Email: Overnight spam 56 plus 91 during the day.
Events: Contractor working on roof.
SPP work: ship descriptions for CL48.
JES work: Deleted 2 fake people, posted blogs, blocked a Ukrainian spammer, Traveller, Kickstarter research.
SVC work: I was sick most of Sunday night and Monday, but managed to post the MY DAY and 2500 reports and review some ACTA playtesting stuff.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: posted the master status report. TPD: Mike West presses on. ACTASF: reviewed more playtest reports on drones and a new ship card example.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 05:36 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 17 Dec (Tuesday) 2013
Got to the office at 9:40. Weather: 40F, a few clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Ajancingenia. BBS: 23. Forum: 3. Out box: 51. APOD: meteors. Jigsawdoku 2:02. Web crawl completed at 10:18. Lunch: Jean made salads and sandwiches. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walked around the block. Industry mailing lists: OGL. Starlist 97361.
Email: Overnight spam 102 plus 120 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 676.
Events: The contractors seem to have finished the roof, but now other contractors are replacing the damaged air conditioning unit up there.
SPP work: collected and started formatting battle groups. Proofreading fiction.
JES work: Dealing with misinformation and bad 2500 reputation on various forums. Contacting artists. Proofreading fiction. Deleted 3 fake people. Got Prochorovka PDF uploaded and publicized. Got 2500 status report posted.
SVC work: CL48 tribbles fiction.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: Mongoose sent three ships to prototype. TPD: Mike West was working on Chapter 5. ACTASF: Tony T was working on the rest of the new rules.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Friday, December 20, 2013 - 11:40 am: Edit

MY DAY: 18 Dec (Wednesday) 2013
Got to the office at 9:50. Weather: 43F, a few clouds.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: Archaeopteryx. BBS: 15. Forum: 5. Out box: 51. APOD: not astronomy, waste of time. Jigsawdoku 2:23. Web crawl completed at 3:09. Lunch: chicken sandwich at Malcombís. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: walked around the block. Industry mailing lists: OGL.
Email: Overnight spam 96 plus 33 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 685.
Marketing Monday: Christmas Alert, JV alert, schedule alert.
Events: Got a shipment of 19 military history books for my Crhistmas present from Leanna.
Customer Request Wednesday: Battlegroups page.
SPP work: Stuff for CL48
JES work: Lost BBS customers. Pubicized 2500s. Dealing damaged caused by someone posting news to various websites that we were not ready to post.
SVC work: Advertising campaign for Tribbles. Alerts.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: discussed prototypes with Mongoose. TPD: Mike West was working on Chapter 5. ACTASF: Tony T was studying a change of the base movement to 16 inches.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Friday, December 20, 2013 - 11:41 am: Edit

MY DAY: 19 Dec (Thursday) 2013
Got to the office at 9:45. Weather: 46F, cloudy.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: birds. BBS: 25. Forum: 3. Out box: 48. APOD: Luna. Jigsawdoku 2:13. Ann Coulter: why are liberals never blamed for the policy of letting crazy people loose without making them take their meds? Web crawl completed at 3:15. Lunch: Jean made salads and sandwiches. Read FYEO for today.
Email: Overnight spam 73 plus 116 during the day.
SPP work: Stuff for CL48
JES work: uploaded Klingon Armada to DT/WV. Deleted two fake people.
SVC work: I was very sick all day and didnít do much. Got one alert out and another one ready. Set the new ship schedule for the 12 Commís in 2014. Got email from a girl named Ashley who wanted to have an affair with some guy named Madison, but I donít know either of them.
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: discussed prototypes with Mongoose. TPD: work on chapter 5 continues. ACTASF: BBS discussion continues but Iím trying to stay out of it.

By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 01:42 pm: Edit

MY DAY: 20 Dec (Friday) 2013
Got to the office at 10am. Weather: 25F and dropping fast, 80% clouds, we are expecting freezing rain turning to snow tonight.
Daily Routine: Dinosaur list: gobimimum. BBS: 26. Forum: 3. Out box: 45. APOD: lakes of Titan. Jigsawdoku 2:42. Web crawl completed at 10:43. Lunch: BBQ at BF. Read FYEO for today. Exercise: too cold outside so I did some walking inside the building. Industry mailing lists: hackers. Starlist 75056.
Email: Overnight spam 78 plus 82 during the day. Email left in in-box at end of the day: 672.
Events: At an impromptu Christmas meeting, SVC passed out LED flashlights to all employees, telling them that everyone should have one in their car, desk, and (for the women) purse since you never knew where youíd be when the power went out.
Business Friday: sent two alerts.
SPP work:
JES work: Publicized Klingon Armada and continued trying to repair the damage done by a lone wolf who tried to help but didnít check with ADB as to how to help.
SVC work: Finished and sent two alerts (schedule for 2014 and the Joint Venture).
Joint Venture Projects: 2500: discussed holiday schedule with Mongoose. TPD: Mike Westís work on chapter 5 continues. ACTASF: BBS discussion continues.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation