Buy / Sell / Swap

Star Fleet Universe Discussion Board: Games and Science Fiction: Buy / Sell / Swap
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

By Nicholas Sandberg (Savedfromwhat) on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 02:14 pm: Edit

http://m.ebay.com/itm/131277399810?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

Hey guys just a heads up I am selling my Starline 2400's

If you don't want to go the EBay route pm me

By Norman Dizon (Normandizon) on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 02:29 pm: Edit

Wow, that's a lot of minis. Nice collection!

By Nicholas Sandberg (Savedfromwhat) on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 07:32 pm: Edit

Thanks. It's bittersweet to let them go, I started this hobby about 7 years ago when I was really struggling with being depressed. These miniatures helped me a lot, but now they just sit on the shelf and I prefer SFB with counters so it's time to say goodbye. (I am keeping the Enterprise though :)

By John Erwin Hacker (Godzillaking) on Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 02:26 am: Edit

Nicholas Sandberg:

If the price is right and you would allow it how much for just the Gorn ships or is the whole thing a "lot sale" with no flexibility ?

Please let me know.

Thank you :)

By Nicholas Sandberg (Savedfromwhat) on Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 11:10 pm: Edit

John,
If the auction doesn't go I would be happy to work something out. I don't really want to cancel and relist. I shouldn't have been lazy and probably should have broken everything up to begin with.

By Randy Blair (Randyblair) on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 09:17 am: Edit

Did you paint those, Nicholas?

By Nicholas Sandberg (Savedfromwhat) on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 03:11 pm: Edit

I painted all of the ones that are painted except for the 5 Lyrans.

By Randy Blair (Randyblair) on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 04:04 pm: Edit

If I bought 2500 minis, could I hire you to paint them for me?

Yes, I am serious. I have zero artistic talent whatsoever.

By Nicholas Sandberg (Savedfromwhat) on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 07:37 pm: Edit

Thanks Randy :)
Honestly if I had the time I would do it, but baby two is on the way and I already have two full time hobbies that are taking up my time.

I also have zero artistic talent, my saving grace is a nice group of miniatures painters with info they are willing to share, guys like scoutdad, and also lots and lots of decals. For symbols and federation ships there is no better way to go. Again see Scoutdad.

Thank you very much for the compliment though :D

By Ryan Opel (Ryan) on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 02:42 pm: Edit

Minis for sale.

Federation Fleet Box SKU 0200: $25
Federation Fleet Box MGP30006: $75
Klingon Fleet Box MGP30007: $75

Will ship USPS flat rate priority for $15. Want to sell as one lot. This contains the plastic C8 and an unidentified plastic Fed cruiser.

By Randy Blair (Randyblair) on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 03:09 pm: Edit

Painted or unpainted?

By Ryan Opel (Ryan) on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 03:19 pm: Edit

Unpainted.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation