|General SIT Discussions||116||07/08 03:05pm|
|02-Federation SIT updates||33||01/12 03:28pm|
|03-Klingon SIT updates||38||04/05 12:16pm|
|04-Romulan SIT Updates||126||04/05 11:33am|
|05-Kzinti SIT Updates||26||01/12 10:40am|
|06-Gorn SIT Updates||16||05/15 04:48pm|
|07-Tholian SIT Updates||10||02/27 08:08am|
|08-Orion SIT Updates||20||01/08 01:01pm|
|09-Hydran SIT Updates||34||06/20 12:07am|
|10-Andromedan SIT Folder||-||01/03 03:19pm|
|11-Lyran SIT Updates||11||06/16 07:55pm|
|12-WYN SIT Updates||-||01/03 03:20pm|
|13-ISC SIT Updates||14||10/11 06:01pm|
|14-LDR SIT||20||02/08 04:51pm|
|15-Seltorian SIT Project||3||08/27 09:26pm|
|16-Jindarian SIT Project||-||01/03 03:24pm|
|17-Vudar SIT project||3||03/01 08:52pm|
|Older Archives for Turtle to Process||343||01/03 03:14pm|
|Module R11 SIT project||6||06/30 10:39am|
|Module R12 SIT project||54||05/22 09:57am|
|2004-2005 SITs||21||11/13 04:13pm|
|Dec 06 SITs||10||12/26 01:00pm|
|Updates Dec 07+||3||01/26 09:22pm|
|2008 SITs in new format||10||11/21 03:39pm|
|SIT updates 2011||1||07/28 05:08pm|
|2012 Combined SITs||10||07/28 10:01pm|
|By Thomas Mathews (Turtle) on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 09:42 am: Edit|
Do I need to include the R11, R12, Vudar, and LDR as well?
I would think I need to definately include R11 and R12.
|By Chuck Strong (Raider) on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 12:30 pm: Edit|
R11 & R12: Yes
Vudar & LDR: No (we'll be doing those when we start down the Civil Wars trail)
A. Spell out one-word Empire Name (no "Rom" or "Fed" or "Kling" or "Zin").
B. Add a colon after the ships designation -- this help in visual scanning the data.
C. Also add ship's SIT "Heading Title" (ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) after the empire's name -- this will keep like hull type ship reports together. (We learned to do this during ISC War production.)
Federation BATTLESHIP BB: Add 7.2 salvage value. Rationale: data missing. All BB hulls cost 36 to build; 7.2 salvage = 36 base-hull cost x 0.30 Fed warp-saucer salvage factor. STRONG - 8 Dec 2011
|By Thomas Mathews (Turtle) on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 12:41 pm: Edit|
Got it. Thanks for the clarification.
|By Thomas Mathews (Turtle) on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 06:32 pm: Edit|
Garth, Phaser I's are Phaser I's regardless of terrain, just as Phaser IV's are Phaser IV's regardless of terrain.
Randy, any questions on cyberboard counters should be directed to the cyberboard thread. Thanks.
MP, I know the Romulan SKR has atleast one official line item report regarding the number of spare fighters it carries.
|By Thomas Mathews (Turtle) on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 06:48 pm: Edit|
No I don't believe it has been officially answered. However, patience is a good thing. We are in the process of sorting the reports to provide a more structured way of sorting almost 3 years worth of reports into an easy to manage way of dealing with them.
To give you an idea of how much there is to be sorted compiled and deleted. There are 76 pages of reports i copied into Word from the existing archives excluding the R11 and R12 projects which I need to add.
|By Thomas Mathews (Turtle) on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 05:41 pm: Edit|
Jason E. Schaff (Jschaff297061) on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 08:45 pm: Edit
The FHC is, by both the current SIT and by the counter (white diamond instead of black diamond) a fully qualified survey ship, as is. I had forgotten this until Turtle pointed it out. Since the FHC was introduced in the same product as the advanced survey rules, I assume that this was a deliberate decision.
|By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 03:14 pm: Edit|
Guys, we're going to do something radical here.
1. Shut down this topic.
2. Create a folder for each empire, and let you post reports about that empire in that empire's folder.
3. Turtle will, over time, process all of the existing reports into line items and send them to me. I will then update the excel files and post a new PDF in each topic. (I really wanted Ryan to do it, but any excel file I get from anyone not using Mac 9 just crashes constantly. I had to actually retype the ISC SIT that Ryan did, by hand, character by character, before that product could be done.)
PLEASE, if you posted a specific line item before, don't post it again, at least not until you see an updated SIT in that empire-specific folder.
|By Steve Cole (Stevecole) on Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 03:40 pm: Edit|
Turtle, I have an idea, a sort of "show of good faith thing".
1. You pick an empire. Any empire. I don't care.
2. Whatever time you have (an hour or ten) to work on that empire, you work on that empire for a week. At the end of the week (which can end any hour or day you pick) you send me anything that's "ready". Anything that has to be staffed, send to the staff and process back into the file for a later week.
3. At the start of the next week, pick a different empire and repeat the process.
4. When I get your email each week, I'll find time sometime that week to process whatever it was, ten line items or a hundred, and post a new SIT for that empire. Maybe we should limit it to 50 or something. Let's see how it goes.
It may take a whole year, and we might end up going through every empire three times, but we'll get this done.
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation