Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Federation Attack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Federation Attack Reply with quote

I was thinking about another FC product which might have scenarios from the Alliance's invasion of the Romulans. Since the Feds are attacking this time, why not give them an offensive name? Might earn them more respect......

Anyway it would include more ships from the Feds, Gorns, Kzintis, and Romulans.

The problem is that without fighters the feds couldn't have the CVA ( Crying or Very sad ) That's why I hope everyone evntually have fighters.
John Schneder II
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though it will probably never happen, I would buy it. I've always wanted to see what forces were arrayed at Remus when the 'Big Mac' had its glorious end Very Happy
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest problem with a "Federation Attack" module is that there just aren't any Fed ships left. Being a huge part of the two Klingon products AND being a huge part of the two Romulan products means that the Feds have most of their "combat" ships already in Federation Commander.

Seriously, you have the FFL, the PFF, and the drone ships. That's pretty much it. There are a lot more Klingon and Romulan candidates, so the module idea could work. It is just that I think people would be disappointed with the lack of Federation ships in a module called "Federation Attack".

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Mike
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they all don't eventually appear in either Captain's Log or Communique, how about a product called, "Carriers Attack!"?

It could house *all* the carriers and fighter types that will ever be included in FedCom for all the powers that use them. Along with scenarios, of course...
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the DD still isn't ofically published...

But there are Drone ships, Fighter carriers, Tugs, Fast patrol ships, PF's Scouts, X-ships, and hundreds different varients for the ships that already exist (I reaaly want to see a Hydranized Heavy Cruiser for the feds, After all, at 0-1 range a phaser-G is basically a Fully overloaded photon, that might do slightly less damage, but costs only one energy and reloads realy fast Very Happy !)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: