Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lyran star Empire Swag / goodies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Predator06
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: lyran star Empire Swag / goodies Reply with quote

lyran star Empire goodies.

I was looking thru all the goodies, (Beer steins T shirts, ETC) And I was hoping to find a Stein for the Glorious Lyran star empire. But no, I see one for our allies the Klingons , the Hated Kzintis, and the brutish gorns have one as well. But not MY Empire.

I feel it only fair to warn you folks of ADB, that the Emperor has 2 Hairy miniature Secret sleeper agents in your employ. Who at his command will be directed to do something vile in SV cole’s coffee cup, if this situation is not soon rectified.

Also, I feel its only fair to warn you, that if any smart alecky items along the lines of a LYRAN MILK SAUCER instead of a stein are made available, the emperor will be greatly angered, possibly to the point of a lyran task force being dispatched to the Texas boarder.

Signed, Disgruntled Lyran

On a serious note, (meaning no, your cats wont really violate your coffee mug) I Would love a Lyran stein, if you plan on putting one out eventually. Any chance?

(PS,, How about a Hydran cook book to? HOW TO SERVE HYDRAN.)
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we can arrange a Lyran coffee cup. Let me send Dale McKee a note to do the grahics for me.
Predator06
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s awesome Steve,, Thanks. I will call off the sleeper agent’s immediately. Very Happy Looking foreward to that beer stein!
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art has been ordered for the Lyran and Hydran coffee mugs. Dale says he's backlogged (with honeydoos) but should have it done by 1 Jan or so.
Vanessa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea I've been thinking, and as long as it's SVC's cup that gets messed with... Razz bring it on. I'd enjoy seeing someone besides me in this office bring fear to SVCs eyes...perhaps the Emperor is just what I need. *giggle* I'm sure we can get something up for you...but don't let that stop the "Emperor" from doing God knows what to SVCs coffee mug. Very Happy

PS...Texas already has a "problem" with our "boarders" so I'm sure a Lyran would blend right in. Very Happy
Predator06
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Vanessa, you’re pretty cool for a HUMAN female, what is someone like you doing hanging around with all those "Hairless Human apes" anyways? You seem like you would make a far superior Lyran. Tell you what. If you ever decide to switch sides, we have this Miracle hair growth tonic; we can make you into a First rate Lyran warrior in no time! Laughing

Ok,, on a serious note, you are all terrific. I Look foreword to the beer stein, and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Very Happy
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical - the loud prisoner-eating felinoids get the attention, while the peace-loving (if a tad sleepy) Korlivilar get no love!

Well, at least some Lyrans signed up to the FRA in 2573, so did something worthwhile for a change...

Gary

Last edited by Nerroth on Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a question - which duchy's symbol is being used for the Café Press stuff?

(I'm guessing that Homeworld will be used, and maybe a future mug could see LDR colours...)

Gary
Predator06
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prisoner eating? We don’t eat our prisoners. Well, not Kzinti or the extremely rare Klingon prisoners at least. Predatory meat eating species don’t taste very good. Hydrans feed on Bacteria, and are actually classified as ORDERVES in the official Lyran military code of conduct. Not as prisoners. What the hydrans call “incursions” into their space, we actually consider to be more like a form of “dining out” for the evening.

Out of character, I would think it would probably be home world clan, or possibly
Red claw clan. (It’s the most popular symbol with lyran players) However, I personally would prefer they put all the major clans on the same stein. But hey, that’s just me.
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire Squadron could also be a possibility, since they were the ships drawn from across the Empire and sent to the Federation front (and the same ship colours seen on the front of Booster Zero, to boot) - but Homeworld would be the 'imperial' symbol, so...

Gary
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pelt Hunter fleet for me... but that's just my personal preference.

Actually, all of them on one stein would be preferable... unless they just release several versions wiht each and every counts symbol on them...

Ka-Ching! Shocked
Predator06
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Fire squadron? Damn, I have been out of the loop for a while. They have new fiction? That sounds cool. When I was active, the only story line for a lyran force was the mention of the few ships attached to the Klingon Red fleet under Fleet admiral Ardak kumerian.

Where can I find more info on fire squadron? Was it in a certain captain’s log?
jmt
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still like the idea of Lyran (or Kzinti for that matter) milk saucer... Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMT: That is so not funny, but I'd buy one for my wife's cat in a heartbeat if it was offered... oh Steve, Vanessa, adyone with contacts at Cafepress...
Vanessa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Did someone say my name? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: