Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Un-known Kzinti figures. cant quite identify.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Predator06
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Un-known Kzinti figures. cant quite identify. Reply with quote

I have some very, very VERY old Kzinti figs. Matter of fact, many of them are probably older then some of the people on this board.

I pulled them out of storage a week ago and began painting them. However, I am having trouble identifying a few of them, as I don’t have a lot of exp with the Kzinti figs.

The specific ones in question have 10 pieces. (Each) I don’t know if they are Battle cruisers, or Heavy battle cruisers. One may even be a strike cruiser. There are four of them. But one of them has a shorter rear hull. But is otherwise identical to the other 3. Except for one that appears to have a set of phaser mounts back by the engines on either side of the hull.

Any idea what they are? (BCs, BCHs, SCs,?)
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Predator: I have some of each of the old-style Kzinti miniatures at home. When I get there, I can scan a photo of each an email them to you for easy Id. If that'll help.
Predator06
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

That’s awesome scout, however, I haven’t been able to access my email for a while. (I have had trouble even getting on the net for a while; witch is why I have been absent) Mad

I bought these figs second hand many years ago.

I am 70% certain that what I have, is 3 Heavy battle cruisers, and one battle cruiser. I was going to put in an order to round out my Kzinti fleet, but I am not entirely sure what I have already. Basically, all 4 figs are pretty much the same, except for the one that has a shorter rear hull. (The phaser mounts are really inconsequential, not sure why I even mentioned it.)

The pics would still be helpful, just don’t know when I will be able to access my E-mail again.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might check the shopping cart which has some small photos.

The CL-CVE has a much smaller rear hull, so the only two that "fit" are the CVS-BCH and BC-CVL.
Predator06
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the cart pics before starting the thred, however, its a little hard for me to tell between the two. I am sure they arent CL's because I have 3 of those as well. ( also about 25+ years old.)

Going by what I See in the shopping cart, it LOOKS like I might have 3 BCH hulls and 1 BC hull. but I just wanted someone elses opinion before I decide what to order.

Thanks guys! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: