Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do these feddies look like...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanguard
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: What do these feddies look like... Reply with quote

Okay, I'm getting down to the last few Federation hull types, so I'm trying to pin a few things down. Are there references for the...

DLM, DNM, DNW, NCF ?

Please throw me links!
Dal Downing
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vangaurd I hope this is what you are asking for...

DLM - was this the proposed attempt to make a True DN out of a DNL by adding a Deck House to it? If it is I am not sure anyone ever put a sketch of it up anywhere.

DNM - Modular Dreadnaught? It would probably look like a regular DNL because that was the hull I think it was proposed to be built on.

DNW - Not available but some one did a Kitbash of one back in May of O7. The links are not viable anymore but, basically build a HWD out of a NCL Hull. Add extra Hull space (mostly boxed shape) to the Rear of the Saucer and add two more engines to the under side of the Hull.

NCF - Like the mini that is ADB# 0298 http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=0298&Category_Code=FM
Basically take the Shovel style saucer and add the NCL Engines (with an enlarged bottom/center warp nacell)

"Which one of you is the Biggest, Baddest, Bootlicker of the bunch?"
"I am."
"ARCHERS!!! THAT ONE!!!!"
Vanguard
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found the NCF, so I got that out. I also got the DNW and and DNM. The LTT is done but needs tweaked.

I'm left with the DLM (which seems to be the DNL with a 'Cornoado' style assembly on the back of the primary hull)...

The PV, which I haven't quite figured out yet since the hangar pods are HUGE compared to the ship tugging them...

A handful of pods (which I need the loadouts for) and mobile bases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: