Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prime Directive Federation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Prime Directive Federation Reply with quote

A progress report for PD: Federation.

I have a great many files from John Sickels, including the opening story.

SVC has the Project Memo written (an outline of what we think will be in the book).

I have some things to proofread (light proofreading to give me a break), and then I will dive into PD: Federation.

I want you to realize that I will treat much of what John writes as I would a non-fiction article. That means it gets cross-checked and verified and that takes time. However, I think you want it done right, so I will take the time to do it right. Very Happy Just ask SVC about the stuff he was fixing for PD20M at 1 am on Monday morning!

Jean
Mazza
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PD: Federation is hotly anticipated by my group and I am sure many others! I'm sure you and the team will get it right.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now I show 28 pages have survived Jean and are ready to go to Mike for page layout, but Leanna won't allow it because Mike got WAY behind on inventory+production while doing PD20M. Leanna is seriously regretting teaching Mike how to do page layout.

Given that CL38 has to come out on time and that Jean cannot do both at once, I think FEDS will probably be a January product. (The wholesalers got ballistic if we try to ship a new product between the Monday 10 days before thanksgiving and the last Monday in January.)
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Federation Play Aid!

Very Happy SVC has made us a wonderful play aid! We have living color Federation medals and awards. Check it out here:

http://www.starfleetgames.com/documents/FedMedals72.jpg
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the First Contact medal.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Eric just uploaded four PDFs which would let you print the medals in higher resolution. I had to put them on four separate pages in order to keep the file sizes down.

First Contact Medal is based on the Swedish flag in honor of infamous SFB player Carl Magnus Carlsson.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: