Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prime Directive PD20 Modern After Action Reports

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Prime Directive PD20 Modern After Action Reports Reply with quote

This topic is to report actual errors, not to discuss how something could have been done differently or to ask for clarifications. Omissions such as the age chart for the Klingons are also fair game, but it should be clear that we forgot them, not that we chose to omit them (such as the species in GURPS PD that are not here). You may want to discuss it in the PD20M topic, then report it here.

We usually encourage people to report items on the Discus BBS, but I know we have a group of Prime Directive fans here. If you usually post in both places, please use the BBS in preference to here.

If you only post here, I want to have your Real Name so you can be properly credited. It just doesn't look professional to credit "Scoutdad". Smile

Last edited by Jean on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I have the following:

A typo on p. 38, Column 2, Line 2. Add a space between and temporarily. Reported By Loren Knight by email.

++

The need to create an aging chart for Klingons. Reported by JE Goodrich on the FC Forum.

++

p. 74. Add Profession (Wis) to the Merchant Class Skills. Reported by James Cain via email.

++

p. 138. Circle Trigon. Federation needs to be changed to ISC. Reported by Gary Carney on the FC Forum.
ctchapel
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jean,

I just got my copy of PD20M and was checking the errata page. I noticed that Leebyahh is also missing the "-" between Class and M, on page 138, under " A Few Interesting Planets".

Charles Chapel
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have published a new errata sheet for the PD20M Core Rulebook. This PDF is something Mike Sparks, SVC and I worked on while I was in Amarillo. The idea is that you can print this out, cut it up appropriately, and paste it over the incorrect text.

It does seem obvious the tapes were quite garbled when it came to the disruptors and their damage. It wasn't until we got into the Klingon tapes that we discovered the issue, went to an older set of tapes, and fixed the charts.

Here is the link: http://www.starfleetgames.com/documents/ERRATA_FOR_PD20M.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: