Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thankyou all and a merry Christmas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
count_zero99uk
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Thankyou all and a merry Christmas Reply with quote

Just wanted to say im so pleased that i found Federation Commander.

Ive had SFB Basic and Advanced missions malingering on my shelves for about 10 years with no opponents willing to give them a go but everyone i have shown Federation Commander has jumped on it with enthusiasm. The game is just streamlined enough. Im hoping that i can tempt some of the more stratigic people into moving onto SFB in the future but we shall see.

Also i am so happy that the community behind the game is as active and helpful as i have found it. It has really made the entire experience a fantastic one.

I thank you all.

May you all have a most excelent Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Zero.
Davec_24
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Zero, I'm really glad you're enjoying the game. It's good to see people who wouldn't necessarily try SFB willing to pick up FC - this is in part what FC is all about, as it's designed to be more accessible than SFB, especially for new players. It's great to see that actually working in practice, and good to see people enjoying the game. Merry Christmas to you too! Very Happy
Requete
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too loves me some Federation Commander. Cheers to SVC and the whole FedCom team! I'm even scoring some FedCom stuff for Christmas.

Also, though it's not officially either one yet, Merry Christmas to all and Chanukah Sameach!

----

Pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy:
http://www.catholicity.com/prayer/divinemercy.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: