Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update for the Fed Com plugin now available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromedan
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Update for the Fed Com plugin now available Reply with quote

Changes:

1) Fix the problem with the Probe always being charged.
2) Fix the problem with the Probe can not be changed state.
3) End Of Turn Photon Overloading and Multi-turn Weapon discharging fixed.
Canuck14
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Problem fixed. Reply with quote

Thanks for the help. When you implement the Hydran ships will we be getting fighter support as well?

Thanks
Christopher
Andromedan
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fighters are going to be tough. But I will look into them. Right now, I imagine fighters being there own tab with the fighters being mini-ship cards. (I am thinking two or three fighters across). Now, the tough part is going to be organizing them. Do I do what I did with the SFB side and let the user define fighter squadrons or do I group them by owner? BTW, each "group" would have their own tab.
Canuck14
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Fighters. Reply with quote

How about for now we just make them like drones? We would be happy to playtest them. Or we could set up the fighters in groups of 3 or something. I like the idea of keeping them like drones. Nice and simple.
Andromedan
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problem with that is that there is no way to change speeds on drones. And of course, there is the minor issue (I say minor because for just playtest you probably don't care) that there is no way to target the fusion beams on the fighters. But that can be done via the chat.

But it still does not resolve the final solution.
Canuck14
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Fighter problems. Reply with quote

Ahhh, guess your right. Well too bad I can't program and give you a hand. Just know I'm looking forward to seeing them show up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: