Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sequence of play

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kang
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Sequence of play Reply with quote

Given the modifications in the sequence of play since the release of Klingon and Romulan Border, a number of steps have been inserted into the sequence of play. For example: lay web, use snares, web caster phase, ESG in the Defensive Fire Phase before the ADD step, all that sort of thing.

Please does anyone know, then, where [i.e. in which product] one can find the latest version of the sequence of play, with all the steps in it? Is there such a thing? And, if not, it may be a really good thing to have on the Commanders' Circle, or as part of a Communique - like the Master Weapons Chart that time.
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have them here to verify against, but the impulse cards in OA are probably the most up to date items incorporating the sequence.
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Kang
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony: Laughing yourself!

Impulse cards - yes, I did wonder, and was using them already so that's cool. Thank you, dj!
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I typed out a set of cards for start of turn, one for each impulse, and an end of turn using Word, and print and laminate them in either A5 or A4.

Partly because my eyesight isn't good enough for it to be easy to read many of the smaller charts in poor lighting Sad

But also with the idea that a copy can be on display for the current impulse on a stand that can be seen by all players (was witness to a big argument breaking out over impluses and plasma torpedoes once!).

Since they are in Word, they can be customised, or revised if anything changes in the turn sequence. Can send you a copy if you wish and pm me an email address. They are based upon the OA cards so should be current.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: