Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battleships
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bolo_MK_XL
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since my retort was in vein of the Star Fleet Universe and apparently your teachers failed to give you enough homework to keep you busy ---

I would suggest you use all that spare time you have and research the net for the topics Humor and Sarcasm --- After which you can move on to Etiquette ---
USS Enterprise
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quit insulting me it was just a joke.

(PS: If I really wanted to insult you, I'd call you a Klingon.) And If I really really wanted to insult you, I'd call you a stupid cloaking Romulan. And If I really really really wanted to insult you, I'd call you Chang.

By the way, I was either insulting every country or none and from the 23rd century point of view.
Bolo_MK_XL
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quit insulting me it was just a joke. (Yes, still primitive Americans (Or whatever country.)

If that's what you consider a joke, then you'll need to do a lot more than a little research ---
USS Enterprise
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you getting at (PS: Im trying to delete the post in question, it'll let me edit but not delete, so I'm just going to put something there and hope it gets deleted. Just please end this.

Everything to do with this game is from a 23rd century perspective. In real life we are 21st century people. My point was that in comparison to the United Federation of Planets, we are all primitive.

As the starter of this topic, I'm requesting the administrators lock it. Its too fargone a topic to be worthy of the name Battleships. A new thread can be started for it, which I intend to do.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy, I am on a trip and have to read this stuff on my phone. Please be polite. I am locking this thead until I can read it on a computer and clean it out.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: