Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting started?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weirdo
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Getting started? Reply with quote

Hello!
I recently decided to get into Federation Commander, and being a miniatures nut, started by buying a small fleet of Fed ships. Only afterwards did I realize that information for the ships I bought might not all be contained in the introductory box. So now I come to you guys to ask, what products should I get to find stats and control cards for the ships I have? The ships I have are of the Federation DN, CA, DD, SC, and Tug classes. I also have a small amount of Klingons to build an adversary fleet(Or are the Feds the adversaries? Decisions, decisions...), consisting so far of a C8, twin D7/D6s, and an F5, but that fleet's much more flexible as I will fill it out later to match the Feddies.

What do I need beyond Klingon Border to get info on these ships?

Thanks!

PS: Here's an image of my only finished vessel to date, an old CA that languished on my shelf for years until recently.

mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DNG (the "full" version of the DN) and the CA are in Klingon Border.

You can find the original DN and the DD in Communique at the Commanders' Circle. (I fact, the tug is in a Communique, too. Maybe even the scout. I forget.)

This set of ships will also be presented in Booster 91, which should be out sometime this year.

You can check the Master Ship Chart, also available at the Commanders' Circle, to see what all available ships currently are.

So, you already have all of these ships (except maybe the SC; just call it a DD, too Smile ) with Klingon Border and Communique.

EDIT: Forgot to say, that ship is beautiful! Very, very nice job!

Also, please put all future miniature postings in the "Miniatures" topic area. Thanks!

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Weirdo
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks for the info! Looks like I know where my next paycheck is going to...
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your lucky that hood was on your shelf, rather than at the battle during the klink invasion Wink .
djdood
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the thread where I should be doing it, but nice job on that mini. Super-clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: