Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would very much like to join this online group :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoupOfAges
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Would very much like to join this online group :) Reply with quote

Hello all,

Being an old SFB and now a FC player ( I seem to be one of the people that the FC rules have re-kindled my enjoyment of these systems ) I still have the age old issue of finding people to play against.

So, that being said I have logged onto the SFB/FC online client and watched a few SFB games and had the chance to try the FC component for a turn or so. While I find myself enjoying watching these games, I would very much like to play a few to justify the cost of a subscription.

Would it be possible to set up a match with someone that would be able to show me the ropes on how the client works? I would prefer FC, but will play SFB as well, although I don't remember all the rules for that anymore, so I probably won't put up much of a fight that way Wink.

If someone would be willing to help a newbie out, I would be very happy Smile

Thanks,
Soup.

P.S. Best times for me are anytime after 5pm EST.
jpat
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

First, you might consider adding to this thread of people looking for games and indicating their availability:
http://www.federationcommander.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=274

Second, you'll probably get better offers from others who know the client better than I do, but I'd be willing to help or play, seeing as how I haven't had time to frustrate you yet with my slow play and middling grasp of the rules. (Just kidding, mahatmamaniac. Very Happy)
SoupOfAges
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks jpat,

I don't know how I missed that posting.... probably just too excited with my new account Embarassed

Sure, I will take you up on that offer, because really a game is better than none!
mahatmamanic
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe...not so frustrated man, and I'm ready to give it another shot whenever you're ready Wink
jpat
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Soup,

I pm'd you about playing; don't know whether you saw it ... Anyway, the offer's on the table if ya want it to be. Very Happy

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: