Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kitbash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: kitbash Reply with quote

Where can i get spare parts eg saucers and engines so i can build the klingon FD7 and the B9 fast battleships and the saucers for a ca,gsc,a fast cruiser hull and seperate engines to make up ddf dds a sc and a dd. please reply has the dd models cannot be done seperate.
wedge_hammersteel
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=0043&Category_Code=GU

http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=0209Z&Category_Code=FM

I couldnt find the listing for kitbash pack 1 and 2.

Scoutdad said that with the price of metal these days, it is better for SVC to melt and redo than to sell the seconds and parts.
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: post subject Reply with quote

thanks a lot my friend also i know what the price of lead is now i go fishing and weights now cost a bomb Evil or Very Mad
John Schneder II
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you want to wait a bit, I sent the master for the B9 in to SVC several months ago, and IIRC Tony (Scoutdad) is currently creating the master for a Fed DD engine which will then be packaged with all of the aforementioned saucers.

Can't help you on the FD7. After making the FD7 for the article, and making the B9 master I'm plumb out of Klingon engines of the correct type.
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: post subject Reply with quote

John could i use the mini engine and convert the D7 model to be a FD7 like in the down load and also john thanks for answer to the question i posted.

So iam looking forward for them and joining my huge fleet by the way i have converted a f5 to look like a bird of prey Twisted Evil Cool Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: