Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battlegroup London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shauneroo
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Battlegroup London Reply with quote

Hi all,

Drwibble and I are making good progress with regards to getting a venue and some people together for Battlegroup London.

This is just another call for any interested parties to get in touch, so that we can keep you in the loop with regards to progress, meetings etc.
shauneroo
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battlegroup London (well, drwibble and me for now at least!) are having our first meeting tomorrow.

We are playing a fleet engagement of Romulans V Feds at a games club at the Black Horse pub. Rathbone place, London. Weapons systems will be powering up at 12 noon, and going offline around 9pm.

Any London readers of this board are welcome to turn up and join in.

I shall be photographing the event, and hope to post a photo essay of this historic occasion (!) sometime next week.
raymondtaylor
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Have you had any joy in setting up a London group?

I have just picked up some Fed Com stuff but haven't got to play it yet. I used to play SFB but no expert and am trying to get together with my old SFB adversary for some games but we don't live near each other anymore.

Thanks.
drwibble
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shauneroo and I met several times, but we didn't manage to expand the group any further, and I seem to have temporarily mislaid him... at least, I hope it is temporary and that he will return to the boards.

We were meeting at a gaming group in the City.. near Moorgate to be precise about it. third Sunday of the month. Next meet there would be 21st June. There was ample space at the venue, and at the last game we had room to put up a 6 foot x 4 foot hex mat and played a miniatures engagement between five Feds and 4 Klingons.

Neither Shauneroo or myself have played all that many FC games. I too used to play SFB, but that was back in the days when it was in its earliest incarnation.

Would be happy to meet up for a game. Will send a pm as well.

Last edited by drwibble on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: post subject Reply with quote

By the way boys i live in the se of london has well.
drwibble
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We pm'd some time back?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: