Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Having Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malleman
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Having Problems Reply with quote

When I sign onto the client under FC online demo, I only get the FC meeting place chat. When I sign under the SFB online demo, I only get the SFB bullpen. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Andromedan
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure that other people are actually playing games?

Have you tried to create your own game room?
malleman
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I signed in under the FC demo I was no longer able to see the SFB bullpen, so I exited the client and signed in under SFB demo I was able to see a number of people in the bullpen (I didn't see any games being played though) and was no longer able to see the FC meeting chat place.

I just tried again and was not able to sign in under the SFB demo. I was able to get in under the FC demo and start a game.

When I first signed (couple of weeks ago) in I was able to select either the SFB or the FC chat rooms regardless of which demo version I signed in under.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Hey what happened with your talk cast last Thursday? I popped a coke, sat down, all excited and could not catch your show. I usually listen to your show about 11pm central.

Thank you for your help
Andromedan
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will look into the seeing the other chat room. (i.e. SFB_Bullpen while in the FC_MeetingPlace)

About Thursday's talkcast there an issue in that the website was not accessible until close to 10:00pm and when I tried to login it was way too slow. So I had to cancel it due to technical difficulties.
Active Ingredient
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a similar problem.

Logged in and could not see other rooms. After clicking back and forth between "Tree" and "Table", all the other rooms eventually showed.

Maybe it's just a matter of giving it time to "Refresh"? I may have ended my last session on the "Tree" tab. Another possibility as to the reason?

My advice - make sure you have the "Table" tab clicked, and then click on "Refresh".

Disclaimer: As I said in previous posts, I am computer illiterate, so take my advice at your own risk. Laughing
Andromedan
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for reminding me. There can be a delay between the time you login and the rooms that are available show up.
malleman
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help guys. I will try again later on and let you know how things go.

Andromedan, now you will have twice as much material for the next show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: