Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can I find the "on-line policy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wedge_hammersteel
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Where can I find the "on-line policy? Reply with quote

Where can I find the "on-line policy?

It is referenced in the forum rules but his link is not actually spot-on.

"We have an on-line policy (found at www.StarFleetGames.com) which allows various private web sites to post creative ideas by various players. Sites which operate within that policy can be mentioned; sites which do not, cannot. Nothing from this forum can be posted to any other forum without permission from ADB, Inc."

Also, Madcat Shipyards, has this caveat posted: "An authorized SFB site, in accordance with ADB Inc. online policy."

SVC posted this previously: “Don't post FC conversions of SFB ships.”

He also posted: “If you invent your own ships, post them under the published web policy. This policy requires a certain statement to be on the ship card. The statement gives ADB ownership of the design, but, if we publish it we pay you the normal rates, and you cannot publish a derivative work without permission of the original copyright holder anyway.”

I would like to see how the "on-line policy" actually reads and how it elucidated the issue of FC conversions of SFB ships and inventing your own ships.
Wolverin61
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try http://starfleetgames.com/web_policy.shtml, I think that's what you're talking about.
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADB's Online Policy

edit: Dang! Wolverine beat me to the draw....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: