Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ship Index Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptainDANO
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Ship Index Online Reply with quote

Is there a list online of which products contain which ships? I know about the annex that has the list of all the ships with other details, but I just want to know where to find various SSDs. Seems like it would potentially be a good selling tool for the modules...

I'm particularly looking for Fed NCL, Gorn HDD, Rom SpH-A

Thanks.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: Ship Index Online Reply with quote

CaptainDANO wrote:
Is there a list online of which products contain which ships? I know about the annex that has the list of all the ships with other details, but I just want to know where to find various SSDs. Seems like it would potentially be a good selling tool for the modules...

The problem is that this information is contained in the master Master Ship Chart, which is in Module G3. Providing that information online would only serve to undercut the sales of that particular module ...

Quote:

That said, I can give you these. All three ships are included in Advanced Missions. The SSD book can always be ordered as a spare part if you don't need the rules or counters.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
CaptainDANO
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info!

I still think it would be cool if each module in the online store, or somewhere on the SFB site, just listed the names / types of the ships that were in it, but I understand the utility of the master ship annex, which I imagine I will obtain at some point.
MikeBurke
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Ship Index Online Reply with quote

mjwest wrote:
CaptainDANO wrote:

The problem is that this information is contained in the master Master Ship Chart, which is in Module G3. Providing that information online would only serve to undercut the sales of that particular module ...

Quote:

That said, I can give you these. All three ships are included in Advanced Missions. The SSD book can always be ordered as a spare part if you don't need the rules or counters.

Ah, just buy the whole module all over again, you would have friends in the Emprie in Amarillo! LOL! It never hurts having extra stuff around. I have two of modules R-5 , C-3 BS, AM and F&E.
And that said, I have looked everywhere for my counter for the Kzinti MCV and can't find it. Time to buy another module solve that problem right up.

Mike Burke
SFB since '84
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One possible solution (which would take some time) would be to take a clone of the MSC file, delete everthing but the rule number, ship name, and product columns, and post that. Even so, the file is gigantic and this would be more or less an entire day's work.
CaptainDANO
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I will eventually buy everything as I get back into SFB (thanks to FC, BTW).

Cool
Wolverin61
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the 50% off sale on SSD books and rulebooks as spare parts is still on.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolverin61 wrote:
I believe the 50% off sale on SSD books and rulebooks as spare parts is still on.

Module G3 and the SFB Master Rule Book are not "spare parts".

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: