Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gorn Heavy Battlecruiser in which Booster?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul B
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Gorn Heavy Battlecruiser in which Booster? Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I picked up some of the factory seconds Gorn, the only ones they had left more/less. I think at the initial announcement I didn't have the cash to pick anything up, not the interest, since I didn't play FC.

Anyway, I got two Gorn Heavy Battlecruisers, one to each bag and wanted to pick up some Data cards to go with my new ships but it appears that the Heavy Battlecruiser is not found in any of the boosters? Is this only available in the Romulan Border/Attack supplements? It _does_ (as in the miniature) seem to be in one of the squadron boxes, #8 if I remember correctly, but not the boosters.

I thought all the ships were available in the boosters but I guess not? (I'm going to still pick up 8 and 11 anyway as they seem to be the gorn orientated ones)

Thanks
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gorn Heavy Battlecruiser only appears in Romulan Attack.

The cheapest way to get that ship card is to buy product 4102-6 for $9. (You will have to go to the legacy store to do so.)

This includes the 5 ship cards in Romulan Attack that are not in any boosters. These ships are:
Large Ore Carrier
Gorn Strike Cruiser
Gorn Heavy Battlecruiser
Romulan K9R
Space Amoeba

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Paul B
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, cool thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: