Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

indivdual ship models

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: indivdual ship models Reply with quote

Iam asking if any one knows if any ship models are availble to buy seperate to fill out there gaps in fleets Smile the models i am after are the old cruiser, the klingon d5 and e4. for i have a idea that would help if at any time these and other ships are availble in groups of three. also with the fore mentioned can i order these via leisure games from you. for i have the 3 old cruisers but i do not want if at all possailble buy border box1 and squadron boxes 1/2 again Laughing
even it means getting them again also this question also came from the link where iam a ambassador also about seperate ships for i like the old cruiser thats why i would like to know if it is availble seperate or not. Cool
Bolo_MK_XL
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can only get the old cruiser from someone selling their minis (ebay etc), the new sculpture is (Stock # 0304)
The D5 is available (Stock # 0323-1)
The E4 comes combined with the F6 (stock # 0364) or you may find it like you would the old Cruiser but you would be buying the old F5 sculpture (which is now the E4) --
TJolley
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=S&Category_Code=14
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: post subject Reply with quote

thanks lads the old cruiser is not the enterprise type but the oldstyle cruiser code 0205 i want to get. and this is the one that the author of the post wanted to know about
Bolo_MK_XL
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the others you mentioned were Klingon, I assumed the Old Cruiser you referred to was the D-7 ---
With a phone call or email, you can normally get whichever minis you need, ADB is very customer friendly when ordering --
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any time you cannot figure out what mini you want or cannot find it on the cart, email Leanna at Sales@StarFleetGames.com and she'll help you. (If she cannot figure out what you want, she'll ask me, or talk to you until we all figure it out.) She'll sell you just about anything, including items not officially on the cart, such as Klingon E4s. Somebody bought a pair of Fed CA engines last week.

About the only time she cannot sell you something is when we buy a complete "set" and selling you one part means throwing away the rest of that set. Even then, sometimes you can make a deal if you have some greater and more noble purpose in mind (we could charge you for the part you want and for our production cost of the parts we have to throw away, then throw those parts into the "kit bash bucket" where they'll turn up in somebody's random parts bag someday.)

You can always ask me (Design@StarFleetGames.com) and I'll be happy to help you figure out what you want. One warning is that i get over here to the forum about once a week but you can usually get an Email answer the same day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: