Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Klingon Armada Review Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starmada and Klingon Armada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wedge_hammersteel
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Klingon Armada Review Request Reply with quote

Any plans to do a revew of Klingon Armada for Captain's Log? I would like to read what playtesters thought of the game.

It would be nice to get to viewpoints: One from a SFB/FC Player who never played Starmada before and one from a Starmada player who never played SFB/FC before.

On a side note but related to reviews, which Captain's Log will the Origins 2008 tournament be written up or did I miss it?
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain's log will have a starmada page or two.

We recently received the long lost 2008 article and we have or are about to receive the 2009 article. One will be in CL40 and the other in CL41. No decision has been made on which is which. It's not impossible that both will be in CL40 but I doubt it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starmada and Klingon Armada All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: