Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Klingon Armada and FedCom in Seattle, WA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billiam
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Klingon Armada and FedCom in Seattle, WA Reply with quote

Metro Seattle Gamers is a gaming clubhouse in Seattle, WA where members and like-minded guests play a variety of board, miniature and strategy wargames. Since I regularly run starship miniatures games at the club, I'll be using this thread to announce ADB-specific games. If you're in the Greater Seattle Area and would like to stop by as a guest, please shoot me a message or just stop by during the announced time. Miniatures games run Wednesday evenings and on the occasional weekend.

The club is located north of downtown Seattle in the Interbay neighborhood, 1600 W. Armory Way in the Interbay Business Center, room 106. More info can be found through the parent organization http://www.dragonflight.org.
Billiam
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Sunday, January 31st, 2010, I will be hosting an afternoon at the club dedicated to the starship miniatures wargaming genre. I will have prepped a couple of scenarios for Starmada: Klingon Armada, the official Star Fleet Universe conversion of the popular generic miniatures system by MJ12 Games and ADB. I'll be at the club about noon to set up and maybe play a hand of Race for the Galaxy with anyone who comes early, the first minis game starting at 1:00 pm and will happily play well into the evening, if there's interest.
djdood
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the week, downtown is a stretch for me (since I work in Everett), but I will try and hook up with your group sometime. Sadly, the two groups I was gaming with here on the Eastside kind of fizzled.
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually game on Thursday nights in Kirkland (multiplayer strategy games mostly) and have to get a hall pass from the wife for other times but, Sunday just might work at MSG.

Djdood: When and where do you get your game on?
djdood
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately? Not at all. Up until last summer, I was playing FedCom with the Redmond SFB Meetup (which seems to have broken-up) and I had my own group going on Thursdays (which the summer activities killed and it never really came back).
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Djdood: What's your schedule like? I am semi retired and somewhat fleixble, though wife and kids tend to gobble up most time. Drop an email to Rulesjd@aol.com.
Billiam
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rulesjd: It would be great if you could come -- I'm hope to do this monthly, though I can't promise there will always be a SFU game. One of the members is a long-time SFB player and really likes FedCom, so there's a good chance it will get play in the near future. Heck, he even threats running a campaign!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: