Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last Call for "Old Style" Federation Decals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starfighter Decals
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Last Call for "Old Style" Federation Decals Reply with quote

March 1st I am pulling down all of the Federation Decals from the web store. They will be replaced by the Silkscreened Sheet and Ship Names sheet. This includes the Fed Commander Fleet Boxes as well. The Border Boxes will be uneffected.

I'll post pictures of the sheet and the Instruction Booklet/Painting guide when this happens. The booklet will contain examples of each of the hulls and a painting guide using both the "cannon" Ghost Gray color used in the production of the TV series and the more traditional "White" that is commonly used in the SFU.

These decals will be marketed to more than just the SFU/FC gamer as there are many other "Star Fleet" minis in resin and plastic that are not associated with ADB. So look for them in Gaming/Hobby shops in April.
philgore
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Call for "Old Style" Federation Decals Reply with quote

Starfighter Decals wrote:
So look for them in Gaming/Hobby shops in April.

I run a Gaming/Hobby store and would love carry your decals. Do you have a distributor or deal direct to stores?
Starfighter Decals
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will do both. Contact me thru my web site www.starfighter-decals.com and I'll let you know the terms I offer. As a former Hobby Shop owner myself (10 years on my own and 2 for Hobbytown USA) I offer very friendly terms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: