Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Additions to CRUL?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Rules Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gar1138
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Additions to CRUL? Reply with quote

Given some recent developments on the forums, I thought I would share the additional Reference Rulebook corrections that I have been using that are not listed in the latest CRUL. Please keep in mind that these ARE NOT OFFICIAL corrections by ADB, these are just my notes on typos and errors I have noticed in the Reference Rulebook (which I personally think is an excellent resource). It is not my intention to create any kind of issue or controversy at all, I just thought I should list what I have in hopes that they might be reviewed by ADB and (if determined to be necessary) added to a future Communique at some point. Even better would be to get an updated rev5 CRUL at some point, as well. Thanks,

Garrett

(2D2b) The battleship section should reference rules (2D2a) and (2D2b). It incorrectly references (2A2a) and (2A2b).

(2D4c) A modified die roll greater than 6 is shifted to the bottom of the next column. 4A4 has the priority in all cases.

(4J1d) Reference to Plasma-D Racks should be (4J5).

(4R) The damage listed in the “Ion Cannon table” should be 6 for Standard and 3 for Proximity (not 2-6 and 2-3).

(5C4) The “Probe Fired As Weapon table” has an error at range 4. The “To Hit” for range 4 should be 4-6.

(5P3b) There is an error in the example given. “Double and add four penalty” (at the end of the first paragraph) should be “Add four and half damage penalty”.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am waiting until after Origins, then I will be submitting a full list for updating the CRUL. (The latest Communiques need to be added, too.)

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, busy getting ready for Origins. See me in July.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Rules Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: