Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Omega Project: Galleon Testing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Omega Project: Galleon Testing Reply with quote

OK, I have started this thread to separate comments and reports on the Iridani Galleon-B ship from the general Omega Conversion Project thread. The other thread is already 12 pages long and I think it would be helpful for ADB to have specific comments on the rules put somewhere they can be easily found. Please post only comments and reports on the Iridani Galleon-B here. The Galleon-B ship card is available on the Commander's Circle.

Firstly I'd like to test the Galleon-B, but I don't know where I can find weapon tables for its weapons?

ETA: OK, found an Iridani SSD which has the tables on.
http://www.starfleetgames.com/sfb/sfin/IRI-BQB-CRB-GLB-YWB.pdf
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help Terry; I would ask if you wouldn't mind PMing me first next time, just so we can keep things straight.

(I only just logged on to see how far things had moved in the last few hours!)

And as noted in the other thread, the PV should be 142, to include the cost of the modules.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, guys, listen carefully.

The purpose here is to create a series of omega commander PDF products. Each product would have 12 ships from two or three empires and whatever rules are needed to run the ships. No more than one ship from each empire would be posted (except in rare cases approved by me) so we don't ruin the sales potential.

You guys said you wanted Omega Commander done as PDF products, so work with me to make them SUCCESSFUL products.
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For my part, the intent would be for each playtest Ship Card to be sent in for approval first, as was done with the GLB.

In terms of ship selection, one of the reasons why I picked the B-variant of the Galleon is that the SFB version is available online already. (If/when the Iridani would be set for a full module, the standard 'broad-siding' Galleon would be intended for that list.)

For now, there's only one other Ship Card I had asked for (the Auroran CLA, which Rick should be sending in soon; I picked that one since I consider the OCA mini as a viable stand-in for that class).

If the time comes that we'd need to playtest other empires, the sample Cards for those should be sent in one a time for pre-approval, too.
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You guys said you wanted Omega Commander done as PDF products, so work with me to make them SUCCESSFUL products.

Received and understood Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: