Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Revisions and updates.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drew Klenotic
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Revisions and updates. Reply with quote

I was just wondering, is there an official list of the latest revisions of each of the SFB products? I'm looking to complete and update my SFB collection and after looking at the R4 thread I realized that some of my things go back to 91 and have been updated a few times over since then.

I saw a list on Wikipedia, but due to the nature of that, I don't know if I want to rely on that.

Is there (or could there be) an official list of each supplement for SFB and the latest revision (or copyright date)?

Also, when I got the Doomsday edition back in the day, it came with page dividers for the sections that had the index and useful charts and tables. Does the current basic set/advanced missions have this? I've misplaced my book somewhere along all the moves I've made in the past 2 decades and I'm looking to make a big master binder once again.

Thanks in advance....
gar1138
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This list might help you out: http://www.starfleetgames.com/prod_update.shtml.

Also, the SFB errata is here: http://www.starfleetgames.com/sfb/errata/erratoc.shtml. Not sure how up to date it is, but I do know that the SFB Master Rule Book has all the errata incorporated into it (it's an awesome book).

Garrett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: