Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Smackdown - Juggy Fight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericphillips
Commander

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sol, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Universe Beta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Smackdown - Juggy Fight Reply with quote

Sunday, Feb. 13, 1 PM ET, 6 PM London, 10 AM PT:

Something gigantic has appeared... who will stop it?

A Juggernaut Dreadnought is crossing space, leaving devastation in its wake. No one knows what they want, but all Empires know it is a common threat- and its tech is a common want.

Pick an empire and join forces against this enemy.Players evenly split up 524 points to create their rag tag pugilistic fleets. The Juggernaut DN will follow the revised Juggy rules from CL 42 (page 42). It includes four Shriek missiles.

No power ups. No terrain. Just a beast of a ship.

If the team can stop the Juggy, the survivors will fight each other to claim the remains for their empire.

If you want to play, PM me and I will send you the ship definition for FCOL so we can start right away. Also, think of a fleet you will bring. The points are based how many come. Two players will have a fleet of 262, three will have 175 each, and four would have 131 each. You can have any number of ships you want in your fleet.

BTW: I will play the Juggy. And I will have no mercy.
gar1138
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be able to make it, but won't know 100% for sure until Saturday.

Garrett
ericphillips
Commander

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sol, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Universe Beta

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Juggy will pwn you. ALL HAIL THE JUGGIES! And their Juggerifficussness!!!
Jiraiya1969
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Smackdown - Juggy Fight Reply with quote

I just got a second job, so I am afraid I won't be able to make it on Sundays for the forseeable future.

Could you maybe run on Saturdays instead, or maybe run the scenario again on a different day, because this sounds fun!

Thx,

D
gar1138
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm good to go for tomorrow (Sunday 10am PST). Let me know if something comes up.

Jiraiya1969, I'm fine with setting something else up as well, just let me know.

Garrett
gar1138
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a bloody battle, but in the end the Klingon warriors managed to defend the Empire and teach the Juggy a lesson! Go bother the Federation next time!

On a side note, the C7 is truely an excellent ship, and two are better than one!

Garrett
Jiraiya1969
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gar1138 wrote:
It was a bloody battle, but in the end the Klingon warriors managed to defend the Empire and teach the Juggy a lesson! Go bother the Federation next time!

On a side note, the C7 is truely an excellent ship, and two are better than one!

Garrett

The 2 C7s sound cool, if not a bit 'historically' inaccurate.

If you look at my force for the 2nd FCOL tourney, you will see that I have chosen a C7. Smile

I am happy to have the extra work, but I sure wish I could play in the Sunday Smackdowns! Any chance you may be able to run a SD on another date?

Thanks,

J69
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: