Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Questions on Shuttle Operations.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Rules Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dal Downing
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Random Questions on Shuttle Operations. Reply with quote

1. Are there any rules covering tractoring a Enemy Shuttle into your Shuttle Bay? If so how would a Tractor Auction over a Shuttle work?

2. Are there any rules covering using shuttles to deliver Marines to a enemy ship while it is still under power?

3. I think there are no rules covering Marines fighting over a shuttle and I am extremly comfortable letting that sleeping dog lie.

"Which one of you is the Biggest, Baddest, Bootlicker of the bunch?"
"I am."
"ARCHERS!!! THAT ONE!!!!"
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: Random Questions on Shuttle Operations. Reply with quote

Dal Downing wrote:
1. Are there any rules covering tractoring a Enemy Shuttle into your Shuttle Bay? If so how would a Tractor Auction over a Shuttle work?

2. Are there any rules covering using shuttles to deliver Marines to a enemy ship while it is still under power?

No. Rule (5H4) specifically prohibits shuttles landing on enemy ships. This rules out both situations out of hand. FC specifically prevents this type of thing.

Now, I suppose an enemy shuttle could outright surrender, then land on the ship, but in that case it is no longer an "enemy" because they just surrendered.

Also, the ship can always tractor and death-drag an enemy shuttle. There is never an auction to tractor a shuttlecraft (enemy or friendly) unless two separate ships try to tractor it at the same time. The shuttle gets no vote.

Quote:
3. I think there are no rules covering Marines fighting over a shuttle and I am extremly comfortable letting that sleeping dog lie.

... and sleeping it will remain.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Rules Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: