Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a challenge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericphillips
Commander

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sol, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Universe Beta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Looking for a challenge Reply with quote

Hi

I am looking for 1, maybe 2, competitors for a small campaign. Battles would be on FCOL (and alternately resolved statistically for those inconsequential battle... no need for the 6 x CAs vs 1 x FF).

I would want a real simple campaign game, with all none battle stuff determined via web/e-mail. Online resolution maybe 2-2 sessions a month.

I am on the West Coast of California, so those outside the US might be trouble for scheduling.

Any body interested?
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested.

I'm in the Uk (as you are aware) but it hasn't usually stopped us getting in games.
ericphillips
Commander

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sol, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Universe Beta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i miss those Sunday morning sessions. This would be a good reason to get some weekend action in.

Tell you what, I'll get some notes together on what I was thinking and will e-mail you. This could be a lot of fun!
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only up front request - can I play someone other than Feds please.

We are just about to wrap up our local campaign in which I've been playing feds for several months, so I've had enough of playing them for a good while. Smile
ericphillips
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. No Feds for you. Any idea what you would want to play? Something you have been all chuffed about?
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from wanting to move away from Feds I'm fairly easy, someone that makes sense given whom ever you want to play sounds good? I am of course happy to beat Feds if you want to play them Smile

If I was listing those I'm interested in playing the the moment:

Andro (andro can face off against pretty much anyone), but arn't really feasible via FCOL

ISC - I've only played against them so far, they are likely to be my next enemy in our next campaign, so it might be interesting playing them in one campaign and against them in another. (can also face of against pretty much anyone in need of 'policing')

Vudar - The other new empire (if you want hydran or klingon).

So all the W&P empires are currently top of my list of ones to play.

My next group would be Kzinti, Klingon and hydran.

Lyran/LDR, Rom and Gorn have never given me any fuzzy feelings of pleasure, be it in SFB or FC, but I'd play them if you wanted such a campaign.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: