Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Artwork/Information about the olf Megahex H1 module

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aabh
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Artwork/Information about the olf Megahex H1 module Reply with quote

So, a zillion years ago I purchased the old Megahex module. It has traveled with me over the years in my box of counters and it has been very loved.

Recently, I've taken to scanning in the counters (Because they are all showing their wear and tear, and some of them are from games that are no longer in print) and trying to clean them up, and I started scanning in and cleaning up my old Megahexes (Here is an example of the work post-clean up: This is simply a clean-up plate, it's not an actual plate, I'm just making it easy for me to isolate the artwork) Smile

But upon purchasing a new copy of Megahex, I realized they have been completely redone (There's nothing wrong with that at all, How could I go on without my NCA/NCL anyway?!?! Very Happy), but now I have no idea how many counters from the old Megahex I'm missing.

Does anyone have a clean copy of the original sheets, or a photograph of the original sheets before the counters were punched out so I can see which ones I'm missing, what order they were in, etc.

That said: do you folks (The ADB folks) still have the original artwork? Do you have a plan to use it again? I really thought it was rather lovely! Very Happy

-------
Guy Davis
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I have an unpunched copy of H1 and H2. Let me get home and I'll shoot you a list of it's contents.
Aabh
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Smile

I know there is no way that I have a complete set anymore, it's been too many years. But perhaps I can at least start getting them placed correctly in the sheets Smile

-------
Guy Davis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: