Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is in the Squadron Boxes and what is in the Fleet Boxes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weirdo
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Fleet box Reply with quote

I guess that model makes sense, economies of scale and all that. Just means that I'll probably end up buying a Romulan box and trading away all the ones I don't want(Hawks) for more Eagles...
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over on the legacy BBS we do have a topic for Buy/Sell/Swap.

Every time I post a link, we seem to get spammed, but you can follow this path: Star Fleet Universe Discussion Board: Games and Science Fiction: Buy / Sell / Swap

Smile
Aabh
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scoutdad wrote:

The NCA is no longer in the $100 fleet box.
In fact, it's not (at this very moment in space and time) even possible to order or pre-order one.
But when it is available, you will be able to order it in individual blister packs.

That's a bummer! And it totally changes my battle plan. I guess I'll be on hold for the moment until either A) I understand FC better and know what kind of fleet I'm fielding or B) the NCA/NCL blisters come out. (I was looking to paint the NCA/NCL models, so it didn't matter that they were or were not fielded in my fleets).

But in the long run, that's probably better anyway, since I think my entire fleet is late-generation and I'll need more than one NCA Very Happy

-------
Guy Davis
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Scott ("The Rock") has started a thread for swapping in the Starline 2500 topic, so anyone interested can post there too if they don't want to use the legacy board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: