Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The mouse that roared
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Targ
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee nice one, could be a start of a story for CL. Cool
JonPerry
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My lovely LR doesn't even have a scratch, Am thinking of getting some racing stripes when respayed?
Some typos are more unfortunate than others.
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
Capt Jack
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
Don't start that, I don't have spell check (yes missed an R.) Evil or Very Mad And hving looked that up in a dictionary, that won't be happening Shocked
Capt Jack
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have called time on this campaign. Which I think everybody will agree was a triumph of Orion ship handling skill (even when handicapped by dire Vudar gunnery).

ISC were badly mauled, and have withdrawn from this sector!

The Orion have claimed a few ship as salvage/prizes (not just ISC ones Shocked )

p.s I have not been resprayed! Shocked
JonPerry
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But...but....the updates? The AARs? The "here is where we were doing so well until the Orions did that one thing"??

That's it? Just a "by the way, we are done" after months of silence?

As an observer, i find this to be very unsatisfying and completely unacceptable.

(for the text-impaired -this was typed in a not-entirely serious tone)
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have played a few battles since the last update, but being a bit busy to do the AARs.

Basically - In the delaying action my diddy ship held for a few turns against vastly superior forces by running round the planet keystone cops style. Then it disengaged.

The BATs assault went badly for the ISC. A rip in space time put a commander from an alternative universe (we have dubbed the SFB universe) in command of the shiny new ISC battle ship. Unfortunately in the alternate reality you can apparently do things not possible in our universe which caused issues for the visiting commander. After a long slugging match the Vudar were able to fend off the ISC.

Thy Spy mission ended up as another carrier test game, which saw the ISC not do to well, the fighters were swpet from the 'sky', and all ISC went home rather dented.

We are going to start another campaign soon (maybe this week). However this new campaign will be a 3 way affair, rather than 1 side having 2 players. So Jack will get to show his superior skills properly rather than have me claiming that I did all the heavy lifting. Wink

I dare say I'll start another thread about our new campaign. There will be the 2 galatic blocks (Fed, Kzinti, Gorn VS Klink, Rom, Lyran) and a third invader (ISC or Andro).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: