Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone in Denver-ish Colorado?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iams
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Anyone in Denver-ish Colorado? Reply with quote

Hi guys! I'm looking for people to play in this area. There is a store in Lakewood called Mythplaced Treasures that seemed interested in FC stuff, so it would be awesome if we could get a group going. They carry a limited supply, all they had were boosters, but they can special order stuff (in my case the Vudar box) and the owner mentioned at least 2 other people interested in doing FC.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/MythPlacedTreasures

And besides that, I have ... I don't even know how many... minis that need to be battled with, instead of just sitting in cases. Most of my friends who I were teaching how to play the game, are now out of town for school, so it would be great to get it going again. Let me know dates and times that work if you are interested and lets set something up!!

Thanks!!!!!

Check out my Photobucket for SFB/Fed Comm and Trek Props!

http://s111.photobucket.com/home/Admiralkisluk/index
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Ghost
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings,

Not sure if you would be interested in driving down, but there are a couple of us who play once or twice a month down in Colorado Springs.

There are a couple of Denver area players listed in the "find players" area of "Commanders Circle". Not sure if they are still active or if you have already looked at that info, but I wanted to pass it along in case you hadn't seen it recently.

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: