Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Counters for booster packs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brazouck
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Counters for booster packs Reply with quote

Hi,

How can we get counters for ships in the booster packs please ?

thanks
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counters for ships in physical booster packs are in the Attack product that they support. So for Boosters 1, 2, & 3, the counters are in Klingon Border, for example. You can buy the countersheets as spare parts from ADB's mail order department.

There is also the Megahex counter product which has lots of 1" size counters for all Empires.

The electronic booster packs sold through e23 come with print-out-yourself countersheets, or you could buy physical counters as spare parts.
Brazouck
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks terry !
Kang
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to necro this thread, but it seemed the most appropriate for my question, in preference to starting a new thread.

I've just bought Boosters 31, 32 and 33 for Transports Attacked, and as most people know, Transports Attacked didn't come with its own countersheet; instead, the counters for the Attack module were included with Hydran Attack.

So where, then, do we find the counters for these three Boosters, please? And, if they have not already been published, will they be in a future product like Reinforcements Attack?
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to provide a great selection of new ships, and fill in blanks for the newer empires (e.g. the ISC tug and LTT), the decision was made to provide the ships even without counters. I know of no plan to provide counters for them yet.

Reinforcements could provide 1/2" counters for the ships, but all 1" counters are already spoken for. (There are 40 1" counters and 40 new ships. So, I think the math should be obvious.) I would expect to at least see 1/2" counters done.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will include half inch ones for B31, 32, 33 in reinforcements attack but there aren't any spare one inch ones in that product.
JimDauphinais
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Providing the 1/2" counters for the new ships in those boosters in Reinforcements Attack would be appreciated. Thanks.

St. Louis Area Fed Comm Group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/STL_Federation_Commander/
Kang
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimDauphinais wrote:
Providing the 1/2" counters for the new ships in those boosters in Reinforcements Attack would be appreciated. Thanks.

It would indeed, thanks Smile. The other thing is that, to be going on with, I see that there are 1" counter images on the back of the Booster covers which can be scanned in if necessary.

Alternatively, could you please knock up a downloadable counter set for a Customer Service Wednesday?

And I agree with Mike; it certainly is a great selection of ships )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: