Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Favorite race/ship
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffery smith
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: your favorite race/ship Reply with quote

i have several although i would have to say 2 of my favorites would be the Romulan Vulture and the Romulan Demonhawk. After that there is most of the LDR fleet.
Spacecowboy87
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an odd one-- the Armed Cutter. Let's me take on a Han Solo-type persona.
Wolverin61
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Federation CX
ericphillips
Commander

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sol, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Universe Beta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Deckhouse Destroyer (Fed DHD). I suggested to the higher ups the other day we need a mini for it. It was in Captain's Log #33. I like it because it made the versatile DD into an even more versatile version with changeable pallets on the "deckhouse" of the ship. Flexibility good!

I also love overpowered oddities. The Fast Monitor is that. It has good warp speed, pallets to change out missions, and way too many guns.
David
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son is our resident Kzinti player. And quite a good one actually. As such, I've been playing the Lyrans a lot the last year or so and have really been digging the ships.

Still love the Klink D7 though. The phaser arcs to me are simply the best in the game. The disruptors are great since you can use them every turn and OL them from reserve power. Drone use has won me more than one game and the ADD is icing on the cake. That's a lot of options in one ship!
Maxtype
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an old Feddie, and my favorite (so far) is the NCA. Love her looks, love the power curve.

I still have a lot of affection though, for the Kzinti Tournament cruiser. I learned SFB in a hard school against some tough opponents, and after at least 15 losses in a row, I took my first victory in a Kzin vs. the ISC Tourney ship. Nothing formal, just at the club meeting, but it was sweet. Smile
Magnum357
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy that really is a tough question. I have a lot of favorites, I even like many of the factions and races of ADB. Its hard for me to narrow down just one ship.

But if we are just talking about FEDs, I would say my most favorite design is the CW. If I'm not mistaken, the CW is actually conjectural, but I found the design on the internet (can't remember where) and its probably my overall favorite. It was a competing design with the NCL and CS (and it has many similarities to the HDW). I like it because its modular, has good weapons suits for its power needs, and it even has Fighter Capability. Its just an overall favorite of mine for curiser designs.

P.S. I had the material once on the Kzinti SSCS, wow now that was a ship to fear. The thing is practically a mobile carrier/base! I don't think anything in the Alpha Territory could survive that kind of onslaught!
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyhawk is a great little ship. D7 is the best-looking ship in the game. I have a soft spot for the Seltorians.
David
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to believe I started this thread over 4 1/2 years ago. Since that time I've had the chance to really play a lot of different empires. Now it's hard to pick a favorite. Lyrans have done well for me and of course I still love the Klinks. But yeah, like Terry I've really enjoyed the Selts.

But now that I've gotten C6, the Paravians have seen some play time from me. Really liking the QWT!
pvt64
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Favorite Ships Reply with quote

I would have to say the War Eagle and it's arch enemy the Federation Old CL.
ElizabethB
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyrans were my favorite when I played more actively. Well, still my favorite but I haven't been playing recently.

I don't have a particularly favorite ship at this point, as it's been a few years since I played and I don't really remember a lot of details outside the CA - which strikes me as a solid ship for its class, at least.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: