Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tholian Web Generators and FC SSD cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Rules Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpm
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Tholian Web Generators and FC SSD cards Reply with quote

I've got a number of Tholian SSD cards and the matching miniatures. My card are from the early booster packs and the communiques. None of my SSD card seem to have web generators. Are the Web Generators only on later SSD? If possible could the exisiting posted SSD found in the player resources cards be update to include web generators. Thank you.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not following the question.

The only Tholian ship with no "WEB" or "WC" boxes is the PC that was published in Klingon Attack. All other Tholian ships have either "WEB" or "WC" boxes.

The Neo-Tholian ships, except for the NFF, do not have "WEB" boxes, but rather have "WC" boxes instead.

The other Tholian ships (and the Neo-Tholian NFF) all have "WEB" boxes.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
mattruh
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PC was in Klingon Border, not Klingon Attack.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the typo. Mentally, I meant Klingon Border; I just typed the wrong name.

Anyway, the point is unchanged. The only Tholian ship without a web generator (WEB box) or a web caster (WC box) is the Tholian PC published in the first Federation Commander product.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
jpm
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went back and looked. You are of course right. I was looking for the web generators to be near the front (top) of the ship. Both the DN and CA cards have the web generators. Both PC card I have are labeled 14 of 16 from KB. One came in KB and the other came in Booster 3. The PC Ship Card I found on the Commander Circle are based on the same card so they also have no web generators. Could this be replace with one that does or is the PC a class of ship that often does not have web generators. Thank you.
mattruh
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a PC that does have Web Generators. I believe you can get it from Booster 92, Briefing 1, or Tholian E-Pack 1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Rules Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: