Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sebastian380

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Game Reply with quote

Hello All, I live in Toronto, Canada and I"d love to set up a game on the client with anybody who is interested. I'm an 'enthusiastic' beginner.
Kind Regards,
Sebastian.
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

If you are still looking for a game then I might be able to oblige.

I'm in the UK, so 5 hours ahead of you I think, but I can often play evenings my time. I'm likely busy this week until the weekend. If you can make ~8:30pm UK time on Sunday then I should be able to play. Failing that I should be able find other evenings after this week.

PS Skype is extremely recommended.
Sebastian380

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Game Date Reply with quote

Thank you Storyelf. Yes, I would really like to play. 8:30pm UK time on Sunday is perfect. I know I have Skype but I haven't used it so I'll become familiar with it before we play.
Thank you very much for the invitation and I'm looking forward to our game.
Kind Regards,
Sebastian
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK - I'll leave you to decide what/who to play etc. I'm easy with any side that the online client handles. Choose who you are comfortable with, and choose someone for me that you are comfortable facing. Unless you are only in demo mode, then it is Fed CA vs D7 only I think.

The only thing I'd suggest is stick with squadron scale, fleet scale isn't any faster, but the smaller number of weapons mean the dice have a much bigger part in the game.
Sebastian380

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm going to take some time to think about this and get back to you soon. I am not in demo mode but I'll probably end up choosing the CA-D7 matchup anyway. I'll get back to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: