Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

At least it's reading material!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyrDraconis
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject: At least it's reading material! Reply with quote

Years and years since I've actually posted, but I wanted to share a lovely score from the convention this past weekend.

I've always wanted to at least read through Federation and Empire, since as a game I know it'll join others on my "I'll never actually get to play it" shelf - so finding it for a veritable song at a random booth was irresistable. Got the 1993 edition, complete and unpunched, and I was surprised to find a copy of Carrier War tucked in the bottom! Lots of reading to do, possibly lots of counter-punching...
Mike
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a nice score!

=====
Sandpaper gets the job done, but makes for a lot of friction.
CyrDraconis
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it necromancy if my own thread is still six from the top? Had another neat find at a local comic shop this weekend: Nexus Magazine #1 and #9!

Interesting reading for sure - I even appreciate the old ads; #1 of course has the introduction of Starline 2200 minis. Might go rummaging in more of the shop's boxes next time, see if they have any other issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: