Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any painters out there? With Star Fleet experience?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ogrekingdad
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Any painters out there? With Star Fleet experience? Reply with quote

I'm new to Federation Commander and bought Klingon Border as something for my son and I to play. And we like it.

However, I'm looking for anyone who can do a very good job painting and applying transfers to the models. I havn't had much luck finding a mini painter with experience with these and I'd rather not have someone experiment with my models... so if anyone knows such a person, or you are such a person please post in response and I'll contact you with regard to your charge for painting a good number of ships... probably all the Klingon Border/Attack ones to start and then the Romulan sets.

Thanks, Ogre
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Mike Raper takes commissions. He's certainly an expert painter, he wins the miniature painting competition on www.starfleetgames.com regularly. There are probably others as well.

I suggest that you go to the starfleetgames site, go to the discussion board, and post in one of the miniatures painting topics. You're bound to get some replies there.
Ogrekingdad
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW, Mike has done a K9R, K7R, and Fed Pol for me, and all three are absolutely beautiful. He also worked with me to make sure they would come out the way I envisioned.

I am pretty sure he has recently registered on this board as "raperm". You might try sending him a PM.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: