Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Campaign email assistant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rfeceo
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject: Campaign email assistant Reply with quote

Does anyone know of a automated email receiving and scheduled forwarding service?

What we are trying to do is play a strategic campaign with FedCmdr battles, and we have an Orders document that gets emailed to the Ref by the due date. Only, as the Ref I tend to not be able to play myself, and I want to. So one option I'd like to explore is a thrid-party email service that we all email to throughout the week, and then on a predetermined date, the email server forwards the collected emails to me (so I can submit my orders without being prejudiced by my players' orders).

Anyone know of anything like this?

Thanks!

Peter / rfeceo
JavierCoats
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

Hi! Have you found the proper solution of this problem? I has the similar issue, and still require an answer to this question.
rfeceo
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I have not.

For our current game I am simply handing in my orders before anyone else does, so their orders won't influence mine.
herringbur
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rfeceo wrote:
No I have not.

For our current game I am simply handing in my orders before anyone else does, so their orders won't influence mine.

oh my god, have you solved this problem yet? I'm also experiencing the same situation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: