Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Play aids/charts - basic question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JFry
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Play aids/charts - basic question Reply with quote

A while ago I gave away my Basic Set Rulebook, not realizing that the Phaser damage charts aren't included in the Master Rulebook (nor the Master Annexes). Is there a product that ADB sells that includes that info besides the Basic Set Rulebook? Is this Module A+?

Thanks in advance,
Jon
junior
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about a chart listing all of the phaser weapons. But the phasers on any given ship should be on the SSD for that particular ship. So a quick and dirty solution for a Master Phaser Chart would be to take your SSDs, photocopy a couple of ships (a Klingon D7K, for instance, and any large base), cut the phaser charts out of the copies, and go from there (options include paste them to stiff board, photocopy them onto a new sheet of paper, etc...).

Unfortunately the FedCom phasers only go out to range 25, so you can't just borrow them from the downloadable rules that are posted on the FedCom website.
TJolley
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Play aids/charts - basic question Reply with quote

JFry wrote:
A while ago I gave away my Basic Set Rulebook, not realizing that the Phaser damage charts aren't included in the Master Rulebook (nor the Master Annexes). Is there a product that ADB sells that includes that info besides the Basic Set Rulebook? Is this Module A+?

Thanks in advance,
Jon

Send Leanna an email and see if they can sell you the charts as a spare part. If not, and if Steve will allow it, I created a consolodated 2-sided chart with all the charts I could send you if SVC says OK.
Dal Downing
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out page I think it is 31 of the R1 Mod. (The one with all the Bases in it.) If I remember correct that is a Master Weapon Chart. I will try to double Check tonight when I get home.

"Which one of you is the Biggest, Baddest, Bootlicker of the bunch?"
"I am."
"ARCHERS!!! THAT ONE!!!!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: