Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prime Directive fan site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mazza
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Prime Directive fan site Reply with quote

I have started a Prime Directive fan site: http://classofy169.com

The site is ADB authorised and readers of the DiscusBBS may have already seen it by now but I thought I would post the link here too for FedCom board readers. The site has no fancy graphics or anything, and is only in its infancy, but hopefully it will grow with your contributions!

The basic idea is that Prime Directive players and games masters will post articles about their campaigns, reviews of products relevant to Prime Directive, and so on via a blog interface for people to read on the site. If you have an article you'd like to put on the site, or if you'd like to become a contributor so that you can post on it yourself, please PM me and I will set you up an account. Once I have set you up as a contributor, any articles you post will appear in the appropriate parts of the site automatically.

So if you're interested in Prime Directive and would like to read about people's Prime Directive games, have a look at the site. And if you're involved in a Prime Directive campaign and you'd like to share it with other players, please let me know!
Mike
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bookmarked it and will be browsing through it soon. If I can just find the time...
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mazza, I have bookmarked the site (after your first announcement) and check it on a frequent base. Once we get through wiht the PD D20 Modern rules - I am going to be starting a PD campaign in Middle TN. At that point, I'll update you and try to keep everyone apprised of the happenings.

thanks for providing us a site to communicate on.
jpat
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other than not having any players, my problem with PD was just trying to figure out where to get a toehold. I'll give this a look; thanks.
willhc
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many games...too little time...
Mazza
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the interest. Look forward to hearing about your imminent campaign, Scoutdad! Very Happy

I am working on a few other things which might be helpful for people's PD campaigns which I will post on the website with ADB's approval.

The next game in my campaign is this Sunday so I'll update my campaign's blog then.
Mazza
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say that James Goodrich has just updated the USS Two Moons campaign blog with the last three sessions of his campaign, and I am about to post about the latest session in my campaign, if you want to check the site again for its updates!
Very Happy
Mazza
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Goodrich posted the next adventure of the USS Two Moons. The next session of that game is scheduled for the next few days so another update might be coming again soon from James!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: