Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Contents of Squadron Boxes 22, 23 and 24 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sllarr
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Contents of Squadron Boxes 22, 23 and 24 ? Reply with quote

Where can I find the information on the minis contained in each of the new squadorn boxes for Orion Attack ?

Thanks in advance
junior
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far as I know, the contents of each individual box haven't been provided yet. But if they follow the typical pattern, then combined the three boxes will include one miniature for each ship card in the basic OA product. And the last I'd read the expectation was that the boxes would become available around the middle of next month.

That date, of course, assumes that the final ship miniature prototype sent in meets expectations, there aren't any sudden problems with the molds, etc...

The exact contents of each box will be posted in the storefront once the boxes become available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: