Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Different Map panels ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bilesnaun85
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:10 pm    Post subject: Different Map panels ? Reply with quote

Hi

Are the map panels in Klingon Border and Romulan Border different ?

Also can someone perhaps list the products with different Map Panels in please

Reason being I just bought Klingon border and if the panels are the same as Romulan border I may as well just buy romulan space ?

As I am from the UK I am finding it really difficult to find any where here in the UK that has any stock of the FC game, is this something that ADB are looking to address in the future as it must hurt the game when we people abroad cant get it as between the postage and import costs its very expensive right now to buy from the US

Looking forward to playing.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The map panels in Klingon Border and Romulan Border are indeed the same. Unless you want a bigger map (many do) you could indeed buy Romulan Space which is why we did that product.

Klingon attack has two planet maps.
Tholian Attack has two web maps.
Romulan Attack has two asteroid maps
Battleships Attack has two different asteroid maps.
Distant Kingdoms has two maps for gas giants.

We could not think of any other maps we needed and later expansons had other materials in them instead of maps.

Also, we often use defective map panels as package stiffeners. If you get one you think is horrible then toss it (you didn't pay for it) but if it has the side you use most often in good shape or if you don't think it's cut all that bad or if you're really desperate for another map panel then BONUS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: