Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

reinforcement packs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: reinforcement packs Reply with quote

I have got a wonderful idea that in federation commander, that you have copys of the ship cards in fed commander main game you have 3 d7s and 3 fed ca etc ,etc .the idea i have is to have a least a pack of six cards this would save players getting worried about copy wright laws and also have the ship types availble has well for them to buy.

Also ihave noticed that two ships i have i can not find a card to match up with them thats the federationDNH &DNL also ihave models ofthe following the fed heavy war destroyer,space control ship, klingon F6 and E5 andE7, and the romulan sea hawk perhaps any ships that was left out of fedcom that was in SFB could be in a future product to bridge the gap. Cool
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the purpose of the booster packs. I don't have mine with me here at work, but I do know that if you get Boosters 1-2-and 3 you have one ship card for every counter in the KB boxed set. That's 3 CA's , 3 CL's, 3 FF's, 3 D7's, 3 D6's, 3 F5's etc. Plus, with each booster you get a bonus card card that isn't in the boxed sets... i.e., the Fed CC in booster 1, the Klingon D7C in booster 2, and a Kzinti ship in booster 3.

Boosters 4-5-and 6 give you extras of the ship cards in KA, + a bonus ship card in each booster.

Boosters 7 through 12 function the same way for RB and RA. (The SeaHawk was in RB or RA... can't remember which)

As for the DNL and the DNH, Dreanought variants are scheduled for inclusion in Federation Commander: Battleships which should be available later this year... maybe even at Origins! Cool

Last edited by Scoutdad on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battleships is announced for release at Origins in CL#34.
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I thought... but unfortunately I can't have my whole SFU collection at work and at home... so I was working from memory.

Thanks for the confirmation, Terry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: